Corps and Armies

Tell me plz which tech i need for posibility of doing corps and armies? i can not find it in tech tree

That's because they are in the civic tree instead of the tech tree.

Yeah, that ability comes with later game civics: Nationalism (Industrial era) allows you to form 2-unit corps (or fleets) and Mobilization (Modern era) allows you to form 3-unit armies (or armadas).

I ran into Russia coming at me with multiple armies of highly promoted helicopters, those things were nightmares to try and take down. The AI can be tweaked to produce more armies and be more threatening in a war. Not quite stacks of doom but better than a carpet of weak units.

I really like them for ranged siege, just roll one bombard army up and in one or two rounds the walls are down.

It took me till near the end of my third game to realize that I can produce armies fresh rather than building three separate troops and at a huge cost savings.

I got smacked down with the AI having a few "Armies" or are they called fleets or something of naval units. Granted they were two levels behind but I had to pump out a couple destroyers quick if I wanted to take the coast.

I got smacked down with the AI having a few "Armies" or are they called fleets or something of naval units. Granted they were two levels behind but I had to pump out a couple destroyers quick if I wanted to take the coast.

Yes; while the AI doesn't appear to like to upgrade units past the Classical era; it loves to form corps & armies as it gets the civics.

What about fleets and armadas so far I am liking more having 9-12 vessels pouring damage as opposed to 3-4 fleets/armadas with higher burst damage but lesser firing rate

Yes; while the AI doesn't appear to like to upgrade units past the Classical era; it loves to form corps & armies as it gets the civics.
Apparently thats because the AI dosn't research military techs

That's because they are in the civic tree instead of the tech tree.
It does not appear in civilopedia either. Look for 'army' or 'armies' or 'corps' and... nothing... The civics tree is not very helpful int finding out it's nationalism/mobilisation oranything else.

It does not appear in civilopedia either. Look for 'army' or 'armies' or 'corps' and... nothing... The civics tree is not very helpful int finding out it's nationalism/mobilisation oranything else.

The search function within the in game civilopedia only looks at the titles of the pages instead of the text of each page.
It's in there, but you have to already know one of the words of the title of the page you are looking for in order to use the search function.

Top Bottom