COTM19 Final Spoiler - End Game

Hey, GOTM-AI even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then :joke:

Congratulations on your first victory, I look forward to seeing how well you do on a regent game :D

Offa said:
PS: to gotm mods, you might like to check out the save games of this young hot shot, not that I can believe he did anything as low as reload..
:rotfl:

Denyd said:
Congratulations on your first victory, I look forward to seeing how well you do on a regent game
BTW, any volunteers for GOTM-AI's COTM20?

WackenOpenAir said:
If i see that 1720AD picture, it must have been a close call and some small different decisions should have won the game.

Thanks :) I was pretty pleased with the map too. iirc, it was 56% of the dom limit. If I were to try it again, I'd want to go back to the start of the final Chinese campaign, and leave the blue guys out of my alliance. I could then also keep rolling out military, instead of switching the provinces over to culture whipping. I made some pretty weak decisions at that end of the game - I'd been playing for about 20 hours straight to try and get it finished, so I think I was starting to trip on the coffee :crazyeye:

PaperBeetle said:
Thanks :) I was pretty pleased with the map too. iirc, it was 56% of the dom limit. If I were to try it again, I'd want to go back to the start of the final Chinese campaign, and leave the blue guys out of my alliance. I could then also keep rolling out military, instead of switching the provinces over to culture whipping. I made some pretty weak decisions at that end of the game - I'd been playing for about 20 hours straight to try and get it finished, so I think I was starting to trip on the coffee :crazyeye:

Oh yes, thats a rule for me. As soon as i note i am not thoroughly thinking things trough, i must quit.
If this feeling does not come within 2 or 3 hours, i must quit anyway because i know i can't play such long stretches without making mistakes. I just regularly need a break to lie on my bed with some music and think about the future plans :)
Sometimes i even print out the world map for extra inspiration :)

Top Bottom