Countdown to Brave New World Pack

I'm in need of a little shimi-ka-con, if you catch my my drift. Less than two hours remaining!

I finished my last g-k game yesterday with Austria (science victory). Almost time to test out Morocco!

Very nice touch with the leading your people on a voyage to a brave new world on the science victory screen! :lol:

Hi to all, after just reading stuff like for a week i decided to join the comunity.

Is there a list? for the ppl who will be streaming at release? I know that maddjin will be streaming but im looking for someone who will be playing venice/marocco/brazil on inmortal+.

Hi to all, after just reading stuff like for a week i decided to join the comunity.

Is there a list? for the ppl who will be streaming at release? I know that maddjin will be streaming but im looking for someone who will be playing venice/marocco/brazil on inmortal+.

Yes, give us links to live streams please.

Seriously, today has sucked. 17 hours after I got home from work. Then I watched the first episode of Defiance (in honor of the season finally, SyFy showed every episode leading right into it). After that I went to bed. Woke up at 5 (Eastern time zone here) and watched Defiance straight until the finally. That ended 30 minutes ago. Last half hour was boring and still have 85 minutes to go! Annoying!

Seriously, today has sucked. 17 hours after I got home from work. Then I watched the first episode of Defiance (in honor of the season finally, SyFy showed every episode leading right into it). After that I went to bed. Woke up at 5 (Eastern time zone here) and watched Defiance straight until the finally. That ended 30 minutes ago. Last half hour was boring and still have 85 minutes to go! Annoying!

That's your definition of a sucky day?

I just went by Walmart, and the game is already for sale there! It was a very nice suprise.

its against the rules to use VPN to trick steam that im in USA so i can play it tonight?

Top Bottom