Brave New World announced!

I will repeat my question here:

With this whole new system of trade routes I wonder what will be with privateers? I mean theyr country identity.

Personally I hold my fingers for their nationality being changed to "neutral" or barbarian for any other civilization exept their own. It will make a good difference

That's not a summer release at all, so probably not.

I'm reading 3rd Quarter release on some of the sites and then reading the main site for December...?

Well I guess take your time until its ready.

So whats the expected release date? I am not sure when firaxis usually releases expansions but I am guessing between September and December.

The last one (G&K) was 4 months after announcement. They initial release timeframe was Spring and they did it just 2 days before the end of Spring.

I'd guess if they are saying summer this time, that the release will be between July (4 months from now) and September (the end of summer).

So does this mean the end of cities being blockaded by a ship yet a road connects said city to others?

Phoenicia is certainly not Carthage or vice versa. Carthage was a Phoenician-founded city-state that grew into an empire. The Phoenicians were a maritime trading people who founded cities. They didn't really have an empire.

There is something to be said that Phoenicia's legendary seafaring skills that created the first great overseas trading network in western civilization history. Not to mention they created the foundation that eventually became our alphabet. They are one of the cornerstones to western civilization as we know it. I can go on and on.

America, was an English-founded colony just like Carthage was to Phoenicia in antiquity. Should we exclude England? Absolutely not.

Phoenicia's case is strong IMHO. So is Sumeria, who have actually been in the game before too.

wow, just woke up and read the news of the new expansion!
so happy, thank you!!!

omg, international trade routes, world congress, tourism, better culture victory...everything! the list is so enormous, it's gonna be a completely different game. Can't Wait. Gonna be the longest 5-6 months ever!

Gonna read everything that was posted during the night now :D

Well they did say summer after looking it up so at latest August and that is 5 months most.

I say September 12th, because happy birthday to me. :p

But the September 12th is a Thursday. It is only fitting.

definitely gonna be August 23! wwwwhhhhhhyyyyy was he born so beautiful, why was he born at all, he's no bl**dy use to anyone, he's no bl**dy use at all :bday:

@seancolorado, just guessing about the 5-6 month wait :) am trying to keep my expectations in check so I don't get all hyper and end up feeling exhausted after 4 months and still no release of BNW.

April 21. Firaxis is thinking of me and the festivities!

:bday:

Top Bottom