Countdown to Brave New World Pack

Well at least a good soul among those who get the game in a few hours could please play a quick duel map against Venice and tell us if their Puppets can be liberated?

I really want to know that one.

They loose their City State status like if Austria bought them (first Venice screen shot). So you can't. Both Austria and Venice in a game is gonna be frustrating if you are a City State lover.

They loose their City State status like if Austria bought them (first Venice screen shot). So you can't. Both Austria and Venice in a game is gonna be frustrating if you are a City State lover.

You can't tell that from a screenshot if the active civ is Venice. CS conquered by you will always lose the CS icon.

You can't tell that from a screenshot if the active civ is Venice. CS conquered by you will always lose the CS icon.

I know this is offtopic but it would be cool if the Civ's Icon would also appear if conquered by another civ (i.e the the Spanish Cross would appear in the same place the city state icon appears if Aztec's conquerd it and you're playing as Attila or something)

Can we get a rule that bans people from being able to show off their earlier release date? (by ban I meant forbid them from doing so)

I need to remember to make some coffee for tonight.

I am not home to check. Can anyone tell me when is the release time in Alberta ( Canada)?

Man, I have absolutely nothing to distract me right now. This is straight painful.

( Granted, my mind isn't quite "right" and I have a tendency to get fixated. So I'm probably not coping as well as most would :crazyeye: )

I know people have been talking about it but I haven't really paid attention:

I preordered it. I live in Mountain time USA. Do I get it midnight my time? Or what?

Top Bottom