Countdown to Brave New World Pack

A few more minutes on the download, then the install, then the playing commences. :)

I had to restart steam again to get the actual content to start loading, just a heads-up to anyone as ignorant as myself

DL started 9:15 (after DX setup), 25%... yes!

The opening cinematic loaded for me, then G&K loaded and I cant activate BNW for some reason in game. Is this happening to anyone elsE?

Nevermind, I got it. Opening cinematic is sick by the way!

Gotta love the Wet Coast (no spelling error... :))... 83%

The opening cinematic loaded for me, then G&K loaded and I cant activate BNW for some reason in game. Is this happening to anyone elsE?

Nevermind, I got it. Opening cinematic is sick by the way!

Yes, I had to restart Steam before it would update. Even if you have pre-downloaded it, Steam has to download some trivial update (took about 3 seconds) to enable it.

It still loads G&Ks for me :/ even though I downloaded the files for BNW... and the 3 download...

Strange... everything seems set, except I can't enable BNW Expansion.
The game only loads up G&K, and even if I try to manually enable BNW in DLC menu it refuses to load up.:(

Strange... everything seems set, except I can't enable BNW Expansion.
The game only loads up G&K, and even if I try to manually enable BNW in DLC menu it refuses to load up.:(

Restart Steam. ;)

Decided to play the Shoshone first, since I grew up in Idaho, near Pocatello. The ability to choose your gift from a goody hut is freaking cool. :)

^^^ for me too. :(

It still loads G&Ks for me :/ even though I downloaded the files for BNW... and the 3 download...

Same I have Win 8 I did a reboot and the updates completed including the DirectX9 updates. Should be playing shortly.:goodjob:

I closed steam out all the way )through task manager) and next time I booted it up it loaded BNW. New theme music is good but I'm not used to hearing someone sing what sounded like words, creeped me out. o_o

BNW loaded (it's in in my files), but the other quick download doesn't come up until I verify cache, but then, when I load my game, it's still G&K... and I tried restarting steam... I'll probably try restarting my computer.

Top Bottom