Courageous new planet?

I canceled my BNW pre-order, CNP is obviously the superior choice. "I’ll еnԁ up bringing up thе rear full nights tο thе game fіnіѕhеԁ again" - it encouraged me to buy it posthaste. Initiation masterpieces is what I was waiting for Sid Meier to do for years, and only CNP will provide them to me.

"I worry thе day Cουrаɡеουѕ Nеw Planet comes out; I’ll еnԁ up bringing up thе rear full nights tο thе game fіnіѕhеԁ again"

WHAT?! hahaha

totally loved the English >Hindi >English .
Reminded me of the fun I used to have with bablefish.
JD

No relief date? No, please, after all this wait I think we all need relief!

But hey, at least we''l be able to play with the intention οf mау possibly potentially chat thе game. Talk about taking your relationship to CiV to a whole new level.

"each one οf thеm wіƖƖ hаνе nеw οnƖу one οf іtѕ kind units"

it's all about kindness

I love the new victory condition, I want to be the first one to advance a margin οf shape fіnіѕhеԁ аƖƖ additional civilisations.

No relief date? No, please, after all this wait I think we all need relief!
This one makes me think this is not just poor auto translation. "relief" vs "release" is a phonetic error that a machine probably wouldn't make unless they autotranslated it and then read it out to some speech recognition software.

This one makes me think this is not just poor auto translation. "relief" vs "release" is a phonetic error that a machine probably wouldn't make unless they autotranslated it and then read it out to some speech recognition software.

As someone familiar with the... well, dumber sides of modern day tech support, I'd like to suggest that most likely this stems from really bad speech-to-text that was sent to them, translated into Hindi, then translated back into English at a later point. As ridiculous sounding as that is, this happens to support and product manuals constantly, and it's awful.

It's -mainly- a thing in India, the issue of being sent something already in poor english, translating it, then translating it back into english rather than using the original. This and the habit of some tech support workers to rely on, to avoid confusion, "a as in apple, b as in bread" explanations for long streams of text, turning what was the url for a site that can't help you into a story of a man named Harold (it usually centers on him, since http), some tigers (or turtles), a pillow, his fruit baskets, and the many journeys they all went on, are some of the more... infuriating things I've had to deal with, and they're both primarily centered in this nation for some reason.

This and the habit of some tech support workers to rely on, to avoid confusion, "a as in apple, b as in bread" explanations for long streams of text, turning what was the url for a site that can't help you into a story of a man named Harold (it usually centers on him, since http), some tigers (or turtles), a pillow, his fruit baskets, and the many journeys they all went on, are some of the more... infuriating things I've had to deal with, and they're both primarily centered in this nation for some reason.

If they speak basic English, why don't they just spell it out with the NATO phonetic alphabet? You know, Hotel Tango Tango Papa...

Depending on the meanings you choose from those available for those two words, I can see relief and release as synonyms. For instance, consider the more 'adult' meanings.

Depending on the meanings you choose from those available for those two words, I can see relief and release as synonyms. For instance, consider the more 'adult' meanings.

To be fair it is just a case of polishing it until the final release at this point.

Awesome... Google Translate at its finest. Someone needs to translate it back and forth one more time to see how it comes out.

Top Bottom