Resource icon

Cracked Civ3ConquestsEdit - v1.22 2016-10-05

i know the link doesn't work!
if you want the editor write me an e-mail or send your address via PM

Mendax

Has anyone managed to get any results with the Charm ability? I have it enabled, but I'm not getting any button and after several battles in Debug mode, it doesn't seem to do anything.

The Teleport does indeed work though. I haven't tried it against an enemy city yet, but I can't teleport to a friendly one. I'm not really sure what value this would have in a mod/scenario; it seems to me that it's more like a glorified Airport. The only difference is that a teleportable unit can do so while in the field. I didn't get it to work with a unit as a telepad though, only a city improvement.

Gramphos said:
I think that Charm is related to city bombardment (as buildings can have charm resistance)

Therefore my best guess is that it might improve the chances of cultural conversion to you if you bombard a city with charm. However, sush a thing is hard to try out.

But when you have the Charm ability enabled, the bombard option disappears. So it's only the values that are related.

Grandmaster said:
Has anybody been able to make units teleport to cities, using a City Improvement rather than a unit?

Yes, I added the General Telepad function to a Temple and was able to teleport my Warrior unit to another city instantly. Perhaps the range was to low in your test.

Also, has anybody been able to find a way to teleport units to another civ's city? I don't expect this to be possible, but somebody raised the idea of weapons trade, and I guess that's how you'd do it (if it's at all possible.)

I tried it with a friendly city and wasn't able to. I haven't done a test with an enemy city though.

I have uploaded it to the download page a while back here.

More information on the new stuff (and old stuff) is located in the "Da Rules - Explained" thread.

Top Bottom