1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crash during end turn process.

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by CainStar, May 18, 2016.

1. CainStar

CainStar Warlord

So like the title says I'm experiencing a crash when ever I try ending the current turn. If somebody can take a look it would much appriciated. I'm running the latest SNV versio 9230. If you need any addional information please ask.

Attached Files:

2. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

GEM maps are Not compatible with current SVN build. So you will have hangs or CTDs.

Many reasons why but main one is that the .dll has changed the # and placement of AI allowed. GEM Maps are currently outdated for the SVN.

JosEPh

3. CainStar

CainStar Warlord

Aww man............:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

4. Parsec

Parsec Chieftain

okay.. i try the same :)

my game crashes (CtD) if i end the current turn... latest svn
    and its no special map ;)

5. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Report this in the main bugs and crashes thread for the latest svn version and it will be addressed in the order of the support tickets that have been submitted there. Sorry but the days of immediate response on this are over for now. Expect a few weeks at best.

6. Parsec

Parsec Chieftain

thx for the info

no problem regarding the delay.. but thank you for solving player-problems :D