Creative ideas needed

Anarki

Prince
Hi guys. It's summer and I've finished all my exams - so it's old school Civ time. I've made a new wonder call The Singularity. The only problem is, it's a late-modern wonder, and I don't have any ideas as to what it should do. I want it to be pretty powerful, since it's coming so late in the game, and the player/computer needs to complete the entire tech tree before they can build it. But yeah, we're pretty limited with what we can do. So I'm looking for some creative wonder ideas. You guys got any? :mischief:

Have it Auto-produce the most Powerful Unit every turn and place a Great improvement that cannot be directly built in Every City. The improvement could also Auto-produce a Unit. The Wonder could also grant other perks such as Reduces War Weariness or Corruption, etc... :)

Suggestions would be easier IF we knew the Scenario/MOD you want to make this for.
Ask yourself What would be the Best, Most Desirable things to have by the time you can build the Wonder, then have the Wonder provide them.

In the end I made it auto-produce the most powerful unit as you said. I felt that the other suggestions you made could make the wonder perhaps too overpowered. It's a shame that we're so limited with what we can do. Perhaps it's a sign that I should be playing mroe recent editions of the civ franchise. :p

In the end I made it auto-produce the most powerful unit as you said. I felt that the other suggestions you made could make the wonder perhaps too overpowered. It's a shame that we're so limited with what we can do. Perhaps it's a sign that I should be playing mroe recent editions of the civ franchise. :p

Only if you're a masochist [c3c] :cooool:

Top Bottom