Creatures in War [CIW] [Mod in the making] [Need some support and ideas]

Maybe it is time to move into the Mods section :D

I WANT TO PUT SOME SDK COMPONENTS IN MOD, BUT A LOT OF SECOND THOUGHTS, I PLAN TO MERGE:
- BETTER BTS AI MOD (BUT I CAN'T FOUND WHICH VERSION IS LAST)
- Promotions DLL Mod (THEY HAVE LOTS OF FANTASTIC PROMOTION I LOVE THEM)
- Captured City Art Mod (BTS 3.19)
- Defender Withdrawal 2.0
- MAYBE SOME MOD WITH MORALE, BUT I NOT FOUND YET.

PLEASE WRITE SUGGESTIONS, WHICH COMPONENTS etc etc. :)

hey zlato -
i recommend you work with kmod.

its the best core for a mod.

to it you can add mod parts that you like.

me and some others did it - in my all my mods i use kmod with some other mod parts.

good luck.

Joke for keldath :D
PHP:
"hey zlato" this in my language mean "hey gold" xD

After this i will maybe change my name from "Zlatko" to "Goldko" xD

I will download and test their core, i want to make balanced/real mod based on BTS (not so much of mod components that annoying users, and that can destroy game life, and make mod boring or complicated for play), i will merge Promotions DLL Mod and Captured City Art Mod (BTS 3.19) 99.9 % in CIW. For other i will search, thanks for SUGGESTION keldath.

PLEASE WRITE MORE SUGGESTIONS, WHICH COMPONENTS IS THE BEST FOR MERGE etc etc. Thanks :)

Yes Willi, AI really like war with you, must be very careful in diplomacy and military or you will fall. But in future versions i will put some less warmonger leaders :)

What do Great Commandent mod? I played Super Forts, mod is very nice.

PLEASE WRITE MORE SUGGESTIONS, WHICH COMPONENTS IS THE BEST FOR MERGE etc etc. Thanks :)

Idea: Udmurts
Steampunk Siberians

Cities:
Merya
Kherzhna
Kuma
Bolga
Sori
Maksan
Zharzhzi
Melek Swxap
Melek Beder
Puche
H'wari
T'anakkku
Laktek
Kkkutuupin
Umuriar
Xanax
Sthipu K'tulu
May'lpam
Mamalaladam
Bitanya
Q'jality
Kanimoj
R'aion
Edeki
Duk Aki
Padabala
Maran' 'Uta
Kapatabiliti
Agamato
Enatić

Leaders: Yadygar the Great
Will you add this civ?

Will you add this civ?

I already put Mechanos from RiFE mod, i can put this civ, just send me appearance of some of their units (example: swordsman, axeman), and idea about their ability, if you downloaded first version you can see that every leader have their trait (Chaos Leader +35% vs Melee units, for Melee, Gun, Archer, Mounted units etc..). Which ability they will have?

I make Apes for this mod, but i haven't idea what they will ride (chariot, horse archer, knight etc...), My only idea is re-skin horse with some zebra texture.

Well they rode horses in the Planet of the Apes, but for some reason the image of Apes in Chariots seems more appropriate to me. Seems like they would be too heavy/awkward for horse riding.

Chimpanzees on zebras. Why not. Perhaps wildebeests instead.

Gorillas on rhinoceroses. You know you want to. The heaviest of the heavy cavalry, short of elephants.

Orangutans on tigers. Nice orange theme going on with this. Perhaps orangutan archers riding tigers, since "archer" just about rhymes with "tiger".

The tiger will eat the ape

These would be tigers that are specially hand raised by orangutans (also kept happy by sometimes feeding them a platypus that goes "ping").

Therefore they would only occasionally eat the ape. But for the prestige of being a tiger archer, and the honor of their regiments, the orangutans don't mind the risk.

Beak is hard and claws are poisonous.
Not a great choice for food.

Anyway tiger archers remind me of warcraft.
Don't spoil the image by replacing the elf with an ape :D

Top Bottom