Croatian Civilization

Fala Tomislav.
OK.I have a problem.For mod 1.02 on filegone page I am always redirected to main page of filegone.I cannot download it and if anyone can help me THANKS ADVANCE and if I download it tell me how please. :D :D :D

Nemogu nikkako skinuti uvijek sa obadva linka me preusmjerava jel mi mo nekako pomoći.Fala unaprid.
I cannot download mod it, on any of two links, it always redirects mi can you help me.Thanks advance.

I have downloaded Croatian mod 1.02a and when i try to launc it it gives me a lot of xml errors while launching mod. i am trying on BtS with patch 3.19. do i need as plder patch or what? thnx

Anima Croatorum was the original maker of the Magyar Mod Hungary Civ Mod, see "Ho ho ho... A bottle of Tokaj. A Magyar civ"-thread - must have been drunken when developing the threads name ;)), but he left the scene long ago. At that time, there was no BtS and I think even no Warlords. You'll need to try it with vanilla civ4. Even there, you might get some errors. When I started working on the Magyar Mod, it threw several error messages on me - but they were all about civilopedia entries and the names of leaders and other objects that occur in the game. So the mod was playable, only some texts were broken. That's because Anima wrote this mod before the last patches were out and I could imagine that it will be the same for this mod. You shoul also know that the mod might reset some changes to stuff like unit stats (their properties like strength etc.)that have been made by later patches.

Good luck with the mod!

bog kako si?

I have got some questions about this nice mod:
1. Is it playable for 3.19 BtS?
2. Did you update this with some new units (special airplanes for example MiG-21, groundforces Hrvatska Legija, Crna Legija or mountaintroops) etc.? Maybe Screenshoots?
3. This is a standalone, pa? I hope so
It would be great if you can update and upgrade it, like the canadian mod or so. Croatia is a nice and interesting country.

My hrvatski jezik is terrible and long time ago and it was only a ubrzani tečaj, so please answer on english or german, because... ja sam nijemac ;)

Do videnja!

Well, just read my post. So:
1. As far as I see Animas last post here, is from 4 years ago. There was no Bts back then and probably no Warlords either. So it won't run as a mod written for vanilla civ4 will never run with BtS without additional work.
2. Again, Anima is a civ4 pensioneer since years, so he probably didn't update the mod, but at least he is not watching the forum or this thread. So your chances for getting and update ar limited - to be optimistic.
3. Looks like it's standalone. Best way to find it out, is to download the mod and give it a go. Hope the link is not broken. As I mentioned in my last post, it could be that even with vanilla it won't run as you most probably patched your copy, but the mod was probably ritten for an earlier version.

Still, if you like the mod, you might think about update it and then share it on the forum. I could imagine there would be interest.

hi guys i am new and i wanted to ask if some1 can help me to instal this mod because i dont now hot to do it i tried bit i failed
BTW pozdrav zemljaci :)

Top Bottom