Cultural Leader: W. Shakespeare

"Exeunt Omnes" = everyone leave the stage. IIRC he wrote it once or twice. :)

was refering to a Doctor Who episode, that's where the image came from

Cool down guys :lol: No magical attack for him. Dagger.

no magic in Doctor Who :lol: :rolleyes:, but yea go with the dagger/rapier. ur the creator you have license to do whatever you want ;) :goodjob:

"Exeunt Omnes" = everyone leave the stage. IIRC he wrote it once or twice. :)

That would be "Everyone leaves", i.e. the indicative mood, describing what is happening. If it's a command it should be in either the imperative mood - Omnes, exite! (i.e. "Everyone, leave!") or the subjunctive - Exeant omnes (i.e. "May everyone leave!"). I think.

In Spanish I'd prefer the imperative over the subjunctive, in Latin I'd follow the same logic.

That would be "Everyone leaves", i.e. the indicative mood, describing what is happening. If it's a command it should be in either the imperative mood - Omnes, exite! (i.e. "Everyone, leave!") or the subjunctive - Exeant omnes (i.e. "May everyone leave!"). I think.

So what would the singular imperative, (you)"Leave the stage!" be? Just curious.

So what would the singular imperative, (you)"Leave the stage!" be? Just curious.

Looks like I shouldn't have started this, but that would be simply Exi - "Go out" or "Leave". If you're addressing the person, Tu, exi. If you want to specify that it's the stage they should leave, then Exi pulpitō (that's the ablative).

On topic, it's a really nice unit - thanks.

The author of this unit feels very honored that you guy brought this discussion to such a high level and... in Latin :D My father, who used to be a teacher (French, Latin and Ancient Greek) would be very pleased too :) (he would have loved it if I could have answered that question myself, but well...)

I have added him to my mod, renaming him Hamlet. He is weak in attack and defense, but is good at demoralizing enemy trooops (charm attack). Since I really like this unit, I decided to do the tedious task of adding civcolors to him. If you - themanuneed - gives your permission, I can upload the modified files to the database - just in case there are others in here craving civcolors:).

Actually, there can always be a newer bersion of EFZI…

Since I won't need attack animation (at least not for now) and therefore probably won't bother to add civcolours when it is released, I just uploaded the civcoloured version as it is. The pedia-icons has purple colours, since Hamlet after all is (supposed to be) of Royal descent.
You can download it HERE.
Preview:

Not just MMU but also a resize.

Top Bottom