D!CK's game July'10 new PBEM

Im for the game. I'll play a mehmed of ottomans and i dont like the advanced start thing.

and as i reread the custom game setup i see i was wrong in saying you were correct. i was originally correct. tech trading is just the ability to trade tech you have researched. while tech brokering give you the ability to trade tech that you have not researched.

I think we are saying the same thing but in different ways so I think we are both correct. The options choices are "No Technology Trading" and "No Technology Brokering". If you click "No Technology Trading" it bans all tech trades. If you click "No Technology Brokering" it bans you from trading a tech that you haven't researched. I don't want either option checked. I'm for unrestricted tech trades.

I want to play Hannibal of Carthage. Costa Rica GTM-6

the other person is me.

Ill play Rome, Julius Caesar (if no-one else has chosen him). GMT -5. and I disagree with jeffah about the Tech Brokering. Unrestricted will cause Techs to go crazy in epic speed...

Id prefer no tech brokering. Only trade techs you develop. Unless each person researches the exact same techs, (which is doubtful) all can trade, not just the tech leader.

first turn to Jeffah.

Good Luck all!!

Moved on to the last player, Jon Bochantin.

Top Bottom