Dacubz145 Buildings Art

ah i like my merlion and motherland button lol, especially the motherland one, so outstanding among them

ah i like my merlion and motherland button lol, especially the motherland one, so outstanding among them

Truthfully did the motherland one myself, i saw it on google and thought it looked nice...and i though familiar as well, so thats where! But yeah i did it myself im sure if you look close enough theres a difference:lol:

we got the same taste lol, purposely pick that pic to contrast with statue of liberty.
Then build them in same city :D

No can do sorry, right now Im not that good @ creating my own work, so it takes a long amount of time, so i want to do it for more important projects for my mods, and theres nothing in google warehouse:mad: But I can find you another mongolian thing in the warehouse im sure, and when i get better, I can do it myself

A mongolian wonder? There is an opera house or something like that from Mongolia in my mod, i do beleive i got it from realism invicutus so check there:D

looking for aggressive wonder :D
out of names to use so any suggestions? ^^

Well I was looking, and i was going to suggest the mongolian circus since it looked pretty cool and small enough for me to do, but not exactly agressive

here is a search of google warehouse for mongolia, not much shows up. Theres some buildings on page 4, tower on page 1, circus on page 2. Blue sky tower on page 6 actually lookes really cool

beside that not much sorry, not a lot of people do google warhouse in mongolia im assuming

Top Bottom