• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

I will also note that his being attacked is not proof of innocence, not in this game where I assume two mafia families.

That being said, it's probable that he's townie and one of the attacks on him was very probably scum. Whoever defended him was right to do so, IMO.

But, but, at first no one targeted the mason JoanK and then both did. That's just highly unlikely.

Why?

JoanK is revealed as mason, likely a candidate for being protected.

Then, Buddha reveals his power, making it likely that he is going to be protected.

I don't see that as unreasonable. A doctor cannot protect both. Both became massively important scum targets in the past day.

I see turquoiside on every night phase, and eveyr day pahse. But s/he never posts. Vote: Tuquoiside. Also, ATPG seems to be... weird. FOS ATPG.

When am I ever not weird?

In what way am I behaving that makes you believe I am mafia as opposed to my usual unique individual thumbing nose at convention?

I like your vote but the fos at me seems poorly thought out.

When am I ever not weird?

In what way am I behaving that makes you believe I am mafia as opposed to my usual unique individual thumbing nose at convention?

I like your vote but the fos at me seems poorly thought out.

I know what you're claiming to be (a certain whistling robot), but earlier you were (a certain comic relief cheddar monk), but even earlier you were claiming to be the robot again. But no one is challenging you on either role, when most likely both are in the game. Weird. So going to keep my FoS today.

That's askthepizzaguy for you, man. Weirdness incarnate.

Sure, Darth Caesar is flying under the radar, but that's what he does every game. No, I think that Vote: traius is a better lynch. Even if he is town, using that power to save your own bacon should get you thrown out an airlock.

lol wut? If I didn't use the power I'd be dead already, and you wouldn't have to consider voting me at all. I tried to get some votes to change, it backfired and I got even more votes centered on me instead, and I used the power. Pretty legitimate to me. Upgrading "maybe he could be mafia" to full FoS to you ninjacow.

That's a pretty dumb vote.

choxorn is not evil enough to give the mafia a lynch-stop. He is evil enough to put a SK inside the mafia, but not give them a lynch-stop. That's a bit far for our GM.

That being said, traius has now used his ability. He is most likely now a vanilla townie. Or at least confirmed non-scum. Which is as good as townie if he has no ability.

So why vote for him? He is the least likely person to be scum now.

So my voting preference goes :Turquoiside, Ninja then a distant ATPG. As long as no one challenges his roles, I guess we may as well take them at face value.

That's a pretty dumb vote.

choxorn is not evil enough to give the mafia a lynch-stop. He is evil enough to put a SK inside the mafia, but not give them a lynch-stop. That's a bit far for our GM.

That being said, traius has now used his ability. He is most likely now a vanilla townie. Or at least confirmed non-scum. Which is as good as townie if he has no ability.

So why vote for him? He is the least likely person to be scum now.

Correction, if he's evil enough to put an SK inside the Mafia, he is evil enough to do anything. :p

I might change my vote later in the day, there's not any really good candidates at the moment and I'm too tired to try and find one.

Both killers changed their target to JoanK who they should have been out to kill in the first place?

From the update and what he claimed, only 1 killer changed, from SamSniped to JoanK. Seems like a weird move, being as they would of known that he was already being attacked. Also, as only 1 team was originally attacking Buddhafish, I wouldn't rule out the killers (or mafia teams) being able to communicate in some way...they couldn't of been sure he would of been attacked by someone other than them, unless they were relying on when he used his ability being able to change their target, as happened in 1 case.

That and it's highly likely there is either 2 mafia teams and a vig, or mafia teams and a SK. Personally I'm leaning more towards the SK option atm.

All of that is assuming that the updates are there to give both flavour and basic clues, and that Buddha was telling the truth in his claim (which as atpg says is likely).

I'm not saying you've broken some rule or that it is literally impossible for your vote to be on a scumbag, just that I very much doubt that it is, and that objectively almost anyone else in the game is a better vote.

True...and I would be interested to know whats going on with you and Ninja. I have a couple of ideas of what it could be (without reading the comic up to date to confirm if its possible, but almost certainly is), so that doesn't make it a huge issue/reason to suspect you.

vote: azzaman Very eager to celebrate scum being thwarted (to an extent)...same logic as posting straight after we lynch/nightkill a scum.

Okaaay. Man, if I were alive I'd lynch you, man, for not reading the thread.

Oooops, didn't read the last page before my last post.

I don't like how traius is reacting to still being under suspicion...which IMO he should still be. And I completely disagree with Buddhafish, he isn't the most likely person to be townie at all, and in no way cleared (as per what Ninja said about our GM being evil). Personally I still think he is scum, esp after his recent posts.

Having read back (and realised I forgot something), unvote; vote: traius.

Top Bottom