1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

DD04 - Clash of the Titans (SID)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - PBEM Games' started by denyd, Jul 29, 2008.

  1. Beorn-eL-Feared

    Beorn-eL-Feared Idiot riding pedals

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2005
    Messages:
    5,781
    Location:
    R³ x T's nbhd of North singularity
    I just realized that I must be up in all 3 PBEM's he lend me. I'll try fixing that tonight ASAP.
     
  2. Calis

    Calis on time

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2004
    Messages:
    8,967
    Location:
    Germany GMT+1
    Welcome Beorn, and I PMed you my Email address...
     
  3. Calis

    Calis on time

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2004
    Messages:
    8,967
    Location:
    Germany GMT+1
    GPS to DenyD...

    Next turn I'll have Mysticism
     
  4. denyd

    denyd Emperor

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2001
    Messages:
    6,608
    Location:
    Chino Hills, CA
    GPS to Cyc

    DeLeon has turned SW and hopes to meet a friend soon - Writing in about 6

    BTW: For those who check these things my build of Colossus is just to re-direct shields from a chop
     
  5. Cyc

    Cyc Looking for the door...

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2002
    Messages:
    14,736
    Location:
    Behind you
    gps to BeF.
     
  6. Beorn-eL-Feared

    Beorn-eL-Feared Idiot riding pedals

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2005
    Messages:
    5,781
    Location:
    R³ x T's nbhd of North singularity
    GPS to Calis
     
  7. Calis

    Calis on time

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2004
    Messages:
    8,967
    Location:
    Germany GMT+1
    GPS to DenyD...

    Gifted Mysticism to everybody...

    Captured an Aztec worker but this exposed a Conquistador to an Immortal...(at least my Conquistador is on a hill)
     
  8. denyd

    denyd Emperor

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2001
    Messages:
    6,608
    Location:
    Chino Hills, CA
    The Conquistador has an 82% chance of surviving the Immortal (18% run away & 64% to win). Let's see how the RNG gods are going to play this game. Thanks for Mysticism, I'll be sending Writing in about 5 more turns.

    Just to let the rest of you know my plan is to use AC as my main offensive force for attacking the AI.

    GPS to Cyc
     
  9. Cyc

    Cyc Looking for the door...

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2002
    Messages:
    14,736
    Location:
    Behind you
    gps to BeF. IW in 4.
     
  10. denyd

    denyd Emperor

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2001
    Messages:
    6,608
    Location:
    Chino Hills, CA
    Just a quick update:

    Cyc
    Beorn (up)
    Calis
    DenyD
     
  11. Beorn-eL-Feared

    Beorn-eL-Feared Idiot riding pedals

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2005
    Messages:
    5,781
    Location:
    R³ x T's nbhd of North singularity
    GPS to Calis
     
  12. Calis

    Calis on time

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2004
    Messages:
    8,967
    Location:
    Germany GMT+1
    GPS to DenyD...
     
  13. denyd

    denyd Emperor

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2001
    Messages:
    6,608
    Location:
    Chino Hills, CA
    GPS to Cyc - Writing in 5

    Hey, Calis did you Conquistador survive?
     
  14. Cyc

    Cyc Looking for the door...

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2002
    Messages:
    14,736
    Location:
    Behind you
    gps to BeF.

    If you planning on comming down the long straights, kill some Aztecs and Zulus please. ;)
     
  15. Calis

    Calis on time

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2004
    Messages:
    8,967
    Location:
    Germany GMT+1
    Actually a 2/3 Immortal had killed it. And I had to disband the worker, or he would have been recaptured now.
     
  16. denyd

    denyd Emperor

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2001
    Messages:
    6,608
    Location:
    Chino Hills, CA
    Once I've met the SW nation and opened a coastal route DeLeon is going to follow the coast all the way to the SE nation (hopefully). Cortez has the job of meeting the NE nation once he completes removing the Fog of War from my home terrain. I'm going to build a couple spearman from my first barracks to allow my AC to be relieved of MP duty. Those guys will have the privledge of being the first Dutch troops to kill an AI unit.

    RIP for you Conquistador Calis, we will avenge your proud warrior.
     
  17. Beorn-eL-Feared

    Beorn-eL-Feared Idiot riding pedals

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2005
    Messages:
    5,781
    Location:
    R³ x T's nbhd of North singularity
    My conquistador survived barbs, they were merely misunderstood roses.

    GPS
     
  18. Cyc

    Cyc Looking for the door...

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2002
    Messages:
    14,736
    Location:
    Behind you
    Did you put them in water? :mischief:
     
  19. Calis

    Calis on time

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2004
    Messages:
    8,967
    Location:
    Germany GMT+1
    GPS to DenyD...
     
  20. denyd

    denyd Emperor

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2001
    Messages:
    6,608
    Location:
    Chino Hills, CA
    GPS to Cyc

    Writing in 3 and a welcome Beorn's Conquistador to the land of wooden shoes & tulips on dykes :D
     

Share This Page