Decipher me or I’ll devour you[MODCOMP]

wow, that's a great idea (although the actual Stonehenge is still a better wonder imo ;)... henges, although much unused in English these days are just a cool abstraction (like the Torii gates in Japan)! BUT since we don't even know which prehistoric peoples built it (megalithic-yeah, so, and... hehe), it thus should probably not be a Great Wonder of well-known civilizations, right?

also, great graphics/presentation- it should be implemented- GO GO history!

Hehe, thanks blitzkrieg!

The main porpose its that Stonehenge can't be build in its historical place ( London ), so it is better to have the Shpinx in Egypt or Babylon than Stonehenge... =p

And i think it should be implemented! XD

Гизæйы Егъау? Sphinx in Russian is spelled Сфинкс, with no Гизæйы Егъау stuff. In fact, Гизæйы Егъау means nothing in Russian. Where did that come from?

Apparently from the Ossetian language version of Wikipedia...
http://os.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гизæйы_Егъау_Сфинкс

I will post a new version of the MODCOMP in a couple of hours, to add the new splash of the Wembley...

I love the kitty!
Maybe the Sphinx with a "Hello Kitty" face on it would be even more brilliant! Although that should only occur when the Japanese build it. :D

Hey! Great work! I'll download it right now! I just have only a question: on the screenshots you have posted, when they grew up, the sphinx moved from one side of the river to another! It sure got a lot of work! Imagine:

RAMESSES II: Master Builder Imhotep, have you completed the work I did comissioned you?
IMHOTEP: Yes, son of Gods. Now thou will be remembered forever by our people.
RAMESSES II: OK, OK, it sounds great to me, but... why can't I see it from my bedroom?
IMHOTEP: Huh? From thy bedroom? What are thou talking about?
RAMESSES II: I'm talking about the hill in front of the river, that covers me its vision!
IMHOTEP: Hill? Wasn't it suppoused to be built on the left side of the river? -Imhotep looks at his maps, and realizes he was watching them upside down-.
RAMESSES II: NO!! YOU SUCH IDIOT!! THAT WAS THE PYRAMIDS!! I want you to take that Sphinx and bring it to THIS side of the river, NOW!!
IMHOTEP: D'OH!!

I was just kidding! :p . It just looked a little weird to me.

Hey! Great work! I'll download it right now! I just have only a question: on the screenshots you have posted, when they grew up, the sphinx moved from one side of the river to another! It sure got a lot of work! Imagine:

RAMESSES II: Master Builder Imhotep, have you completed the work I did comissioned you?
IMHOTEP: Yes, son of Gods. Now thou will be remembered forever by our people.
RAMESSES II: OK, OK, it sounds great to me, but... why can't I see it from my bedroom?
IMHOTEP: Huh? From thy bedroom? What are thou talking about?
RAMESSES II: I'm talking about the hill in front of the river, that covers me its vision!
IMHOTEP: Hill? Wasn't it suppoused to be built on the left side of the river? -Imhotep looks at his maps, and realizes he was watching them upside down-.
RAMESSES II: NO!! YOU SUCH IDIOT!! THAT WAS THE PYRAMIDS!! I want you to take that Sphinx and bring it to THIS side of the river, NOW!!
IMHOTEP: D'OH!!

I was just kidding! :p . It just looked a little weird to me.

Yeah, that happens a lot in Civ :lol:

Updated :) ( Wembley fix and others things that Rhye may have changed that i don't know :p )

3 versions now xD

wow really great job on the graphix it looks great my fav has to be the painting

Top Bottom