Demographics??

GroundedSausage

Lord of the Fireflies
I know that I may be weird for inquiring on this but are there any mods that show demographics? For example, because immigration expands as you get to the modern age, if there a mod where you can go to the city info screen and see the demographics? City of London: 83% English, 13% French, 3% American, 1% Other.. etc.

Am I just weird or do you think that a lot of people would like this in their game?

Well probably you're weird, but I am too :D I really like such statistics, even if they're completely useless. Also liked that it showed the duration of the mandatory national service in Civ II, for instance. But actually, I guess that almost all Civ players are weird in this regard, since the game somehow invites you to revel in statistics and ponder about the impact of your actions at length, at least that's what I think.

If you hover over the culture bar on the lower left of the city screen it will tell you the percentages for that city in a pop-up. If you in danger of a revolt from cultural pressure it will also tell you the percent chance per turn.

If you hover over the culture bar on the lower left of the city screen it will tell you the percentages for that city in a pop-up. If you in danger of a revolt from cultural pressure it will also tell you the percent chance per turn.

I meant population and language speaking on the CITY INFO screen. I see a mod coming up :rolleyes:

Ask in the BUG Mod sub forum. The BUG Mod folks have added all sorts of info that is otherwise only visible in the individual city screens to the user selectable options on the domestic advisor screen. They probably know if that info could also be added.

Top Bottom