Department of Naval Operations

I'm having trouble finding a screenie of the where the curraugh is at. Did we look to cross the sea at the NW corner or did we just continue S?

barbslinger said:
I'm having trouble finding a screenie of the where the curraugh is at. Did we look to cross the sea at the NW corner or did we just continue S?
It's in the Cartography room. We did cross the coastal connection and are bearing NW-W counterclockwise around the other continent.

I looked there Whomp but a few turns have passed since then. The spices are not shown in that screenie and the curraugh is at a point to decide if we peek more west or just wander south.

I haven't seen a picture either but it sounds like it is headed around the other continent bearing these directions.
Niko's save--Curraph W-NW
Soul Warrior's save--curraph NW-W

The reasdon that we went to the top of the other continent is due to the balance (interpreted semi-mirrored) aspect to the two continents. This will put us in contact with the northern civ of the other continent. Since D'nut met MIA first I assume that they are the southern civ over there. fe (from MIA) told us that D'nut was circling our continent.

So my reasoning was that we need contact with all three civs. Mia we have. D'nut is searching for us. And TNT should be found hopefully in the next few turns.

Here is a pic of it's current location.

BTW, fe told us that d'nut was coming up our western coast if I understood him correctly

I take it the map is hand-built, but shouldn't luxes be continent-exclusive? Perhaps ours go around the top and it maps the word in a _L T kind of shape. OTOH hand-making might be the one reason it's off.

To: JCS Bugs
Subject: Boats, what else?

Urgently request 2 more for detached duty to dept of scouting. Need to know the south

Idiot naval shaman are working on the privateer strategy. When we figure out how to spell it correctly, we'll post more. Something about piracy and not starting wars.

To: CNO AK
Subject: Boats

Concur. Will forward your recommendation to POTKISS with my endorsement.

JCS I know. CNO I know. The 'POT' in POTKISS escapes me. Please enlighten this land-bound soul.

People of Team, Potheads of Team, Provacateurs of Team ?

:D

The President of the United States is called POTUS.

Whomp would be President of the KISS

Maybe we should make his most formal title to be His Royal Eminence Major Idiot Whomp Potkiss. Hmmm, or do you think it needs to be a little longer? :D

Admiral,

What is the new heading for the A.R.S.E. Igors Hope? Are we to continue around the new land mass or back track for its eastern shore? Bear in mind that all contacts have been made. I overheard the sanitation engineer say that he'd like to see the breadth of the TNT empire from the coast, but since you are the fleet commander, I guess it's your decision.

Sporadically,
To Do list author

since all contacts have been made, maintain your bearing Mr. Hornblower. We'll need to see just how big the Evil Empire is

Excellent headwork there Admiral. An accurate chart will be most helpful.

new charts are available in the Dept. of Scouting here and the post after it.

2005/10/13
TO: CNO
FM: BB
SUBJ: Current status CINCPAC Fleet?

Here is the current location of the Igors Hope

To: CNO
Re: Fleet Designation

Since it appears we will soon be on a war footing with TNT I propose 'ARSE Igor's Spleen' be put in the naming rotation.

For a ship's name that is.

Top Bottom