Describe your favourite civ in the most hilarious way possible.

Ok so here's one of my other favourite civs for you guys to try and guess.

He has perhaps the single best hat of any leader in civ 6. Seriously, find one better, I dare you.

I look at some of the early wonders and think. Thats mine... And that's mine... And that one...

I have a UU named after a ferocious animal even though its more like a little kitten compared to other UU in the game.

@Sagax Mansa Musa?

Here's mine:

His perfect body the gods allowed,
Shamash - his beauty well endowed,
Adad - by storm with courage crowned,
Like a bull in rage upon the ground!

Great walls he made in city fair,
And Anu's temple stood right there.
But from its height he stood too strong,
And made the gods lament in song!

His twin they made in desert far,
And blessed him by the god of war,
Til woman's love changed beast to man
And made him 'gainst his twin to plan.

Wise leader strong of people old,
Father of writing, science, and gold,
The man who's arms are cedar trees
and cause tough boys to knock their knees

Oh lead us now through years to come,
Neighbors tremble, barbarians run.
Be the mountain on the world,
and let all fear thy might unfurled!

You used to be a well trained scout? You're a farmer now. You used to be the greatest warrior in your village? Great go break some rocks meathead. You're an elite bowman? Go put that aim to use throwing rocks together for this sweet campus I have planned.....Man my chin itches...

There is a civilization that I like so much. They are known worldwide for the wonders they produce but, somehow, only 2 are in the game to represent: a floating mount fort for suicidal apostle and an appealing steel tower, the later isn't even produced faster by that civilization. It is less than a random colonial civilization that have 3 wonders like: some religious megalithic mystery, an economic bell clock, and some university for books and science. All depend if you count a flaming woman and an oceanbridge to have their origin in this civilization in the first place (it will be 4!). They are the best at promoting their wonders. The are promoting their wonders so well that, somehow, a book is more succesfull than anything they can produce.

They also are a high refining civilization that build wonderous water-fort near wonderous wonder, but somehow is less refined than some stonehead. Furthermore, they have an incredible undefeated army, undefeated mostly because they didn't show up in any battle, because nobody have the time to build them.

Finally, they have the great chance to have 2 amazing leaders. The first is a diplomatic spy machine that love to dress in black and drink intangible gasified liquid while speaking a fake language when upset. The other one love to throw books in your head to convince you to switch side, before switching side and produce some religious megalithic mystery, an economic bell clock, and some university for books and science.

@Sagax Mansa Musa?

Here's mine:

His perfect body the gods allowed,
Shamash - his beauty well endowed,
Adad - by storm with courage crowned,
Like a bull in rage upon the ground!

Great walls he made in city fair,
And Anu's temple stood right there.
But from its height he stood too strong,
And made the gods lament in song!

His twin they made in desert far,
And blessed him by the god of war,
Til woman's love changed beast to man
And made him 'gainst his twin to plan.

Wise leader strong of people old,
Father of writing, science, and gold,
The man who's arms are cedar trees
and cause tough boys to knock their knees

Oh lead us now through years to come,
Neighbors tremble, barbarians run.
Be the mountain on the world,
and let all fear thy might unfurled!

Gilgamesh! Why? Because Inanna demands it!

There is a civilization that I like so much. They are known worldwide for the wonders they produce but, somehow, only 2 are in the game to represent: a floating mount fort for suicidal apostle and an appealing steel tower, the later isn't even produced faster by that civilization. It is less than a random colonial civilization that have 3 wonders like: some religious megalithic mystery, an economic bell clock, and some university for books and science. All depend if you count a flaming woman and an oceanbridge to have their origin in this civilization in the first place (it will be 4!). They are the best at promoting their wonders. The are promoting their wonders so well that, somehow, a book is more succesfull than anything they can produce.

They also are a high refining civilization that build wonderous water-fort near wonderous wonder, but somehow is less refined than some stonehead. Furthermore, they have an incredible undefeated army, undefeated mostly because they didn't show up in any battle, because nobody have the time to build them.

Finally, they have the great chance to have 2 amazing leaders. The first is a diplomatic spy machine that love to dress in black and drink intangible gasified liquid while speaking a fake language when upset. The other one love to throw books in your head to convince you to switch side, before switching side and produce some religious megalithic mystery, an economic bell clock, and some university for books and science.
England!

My great works bring all your cities to my yard, damn right, they're better than yours...

"Yeah, with my unique tile improvement.... uh huh? Sure, yeah culture. OK some gold too... FINE WHATEVER YOU WANT! i JUST NEED IT FOR THE SPACE! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF MY NOSE! One per city? FIne, I only have one nose!"

"Welcome to Firaxis. Can I take your order?"

"Yeah. I'll have 3 servings of extra housing for most of my cities, And you know that fairly common and strong improvement? I want that to give me more free land as well. And I want my districts to get bonus yields for good scenery."

"OK so you want more district yields from appeal instead of their normal adjacency bonus?

"Oh no, I'll take both. And you know that farm? I want that but I also want an alternate that gives production."

"OK so you want a different farm that gives production instead of food?"

"Oh no, production AND food. And when it's next to that common tile improvement that's already giving me free land, I want it to make more food. And you know how farms give you more food when they're next together after you make a certain discovery? I want it to do that as well... twice"

"OK, so you want your super farm that makes both food and production that gets more food when next to a good improvement that also gives you free land to also provide two more bonus food from adjacent super farms with certain discovieries?"

"Oh no, two more food AND two more production. And for my unit can I get that already good one with three seperate, compounding and frequently occuring bonuises?"

"Sir for three bonuses I'm going to have to make it more expensive."

"Oh no, I have this coupon so I can get all three bonuses with no penalties all for the same price as the regular one."

"Jeez. OK sir, will that be all?"

"Could you throw in being able to make anything in a single turn after someone declares war on me, and also when I help someone out but in that case for twice as long?"

"OK, just one last question sir."

"Yes?"

"ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?"

A silhouette. In the distance.
It's a man! No, it's a ship!
It's a man and a ship!
An' be here in a whip!
He came from sea, bold,
took your wife and gold,
swung axe and sword.
Learns your secrets,
acts in tales,
prays in forests,
builds on waves.
To horizon and forth -
Thunderbolt of the north!

Thanks for inspiration, @Tyroq!
Also to guess one. Shakakhan described Sweden. (oh the nose)

Also to guess one. Shakakhan described Sweden. (oh the nose)
Weird Al, I mean Kristina of Sweden was a great guess, but not quite on... the...nose.... This guy's nose needs a lot more space than an open air museum would provide...

Inquisitor: How many theatre squares and encampments do you see there?

Heretic: There are no theatre squares or encampments there. Those are holy sites.

Inquisitor: So you do not believe in the trinity? Clearly you are confused!

"Welcome to Firaxis. Can I take your order?"

"Yeah. I'll have 3 servings of extra housing for most of my cities, And you know that fairly common and strong improvement? I want that to give me more free land as well. And I want my districts to get bonus yields for good scenery."

"OK so you want more district yields from appeal instead of their normal adjacency bonus?

"Oh no, I'll take both. And you know that farm? I want that but I also want an alternate that gives production."

"OK so you want a different farm that gives production instead of food?"

"Oh no, production AND food. And when it's next to that common tile improvement that's already giving me free land, I want it to make more food. And you know how farms give you more food when they're next together after you make a certain discovery? I want it to do that as well... twice"

"OK, so you want your super farm that makes both food and production that gets more food when next to a good improvement that also gives you free land to also provide two more bonus food from adjacent super farms with certain discovieries?"

"Oh no, two more food AND two more production. And for my unit can I get that already good one with three seperate, compounding and frequently occuring bonuises?"

"Sir for three bonuses I'm going to have to make it more expensive."

"Oh no, I have this coupon so I can get all three bonuses with no penalties all for the same price as the regular one."

"Jeez. OK sir, will that be all?"

"Could you throw in being able to make anything in a single turn after someone declares war on me, and also when I help someone out but in that case for twice as long?"

"OK, just one last question sir."

"Yes?"

"ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?"
Okay, now I want to play a game with them... :drool: all those yields...

Prayer conjured ships sailing across ocean neighborhoods.

Top Bottom