• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Desktops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP!!! Sonic has the Secret Death Star!!! :eek:

My current one.

Thing is, I knew about the Death Egg well before I had even seen Star Wars for the first time, let alone the Death Star. As far as I was concerned it was a perfectly original vehicle :lol:

I like this shot, it' rare to see wolves looking anything but feral and hungry, especially in winter.

^Why is the x axis skewed so much, the Earth bulges but not that much? Is it to exaggerate drift?

They don't have any decent Earth from space shots on google images I checked, there mostly quite mediocre.

Heh number six.

something tells me dispite the deathegg being some ultimate weapon, Sonic is still going to win

^Why is the x axis skewed so much, the Earth bulges but not that much? Is it to exaggerate drift?
I'm afraid I do not understand what your asking, exactly, but you can read more of the projection at Wikipedia. :)

I'm afraid I do not understand what your asking, exactly, but you can read more of the projection at Wikipedia. :)

That explains it anyway. I was just wondering why it looked like the Earth had been stretched along the horizontal or x axis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom