• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Desktops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Curt: Is that 'Baron' shortcut on your desktop for the old WW1 dogfighting game 'Red Baron'?

Silent hunter isnt really action, from what i've played it was really boring....

two hours of "full steam ahead" and "DIVE!" only to die by not parking the sub correctly

I see you have action games in one corner and startegy games in another...

Pretty much, though half were moved to show off the bow of the ship :p

Silent hunter isnt really action, from what i've played it was really boring....

two hours of "full steam ahead" and "DIVE!" only to die by not parking the sub correctly

I suppose you have to be interested in the subject matter. Frankly, trying to dodge the destroyers and their depth charges over a period of several hours, all the while trying to get off that one shot on the C2 Cargo ship is among the most thrilling gaming experiences I've had.

Silent Hunter IV this week!

Cool! Is that the only one or is there more?

http://gabekoerner.com/ent/ :)

i'm more looking forward to the booster to Hearts of Iron doomsday....

and I'm interested in Subs, just the fact that i couldnt pass the first level since i got into dock, sat there, nothing happened, i moved, nothing, finally i hit the pavement and sunk

heres my laptop

My latest wallpaper creation as well as a windowblinds change.

i'm more looking forward to the booster to Hearts of Iron doomsday....

and I'm interested in Subs, just the fact that i couldnt pass the first level since i got into dock, sat there, nothing happened, i moved, nothing, finally i hit the pavement and sunk

heres my laptop

Red Alert Dos?

Excellent game

yep, red alert 2 is a good game, plus i like the airships

As they say in Italy, semplicità.

It's red! Yeah!

Here's me and my family's desktop.

Mishmash of programs really. I took the photo a few weeks ago at my friend's house.

Agatha Christie? Be ashamed, be very ashamed....

Just figured out how to install and run Windows 3.1 on DOSbox.

When did that version arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom