Desktops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of my Virtual Machines running Windows Vista

My desktop changes every ten minutes. :p Being minimalistic is win. :D

^I almost used that one myself when I saw it in another thread (I think Heretic posted it). As it is I used the one below it :D

And I love clutter!

My summer desktop I call "Utopia Realized"

I need to find some jumping fish, eagle, bear, deer, moose and elk graphics to use as folder icons.
I have dragons and knights and such that I could use for my winter desktop. It would be fun to have folder icons to place within the desktop backgrounds.

Nice pics Eran and Till and others.

I change up my desktops seasonally (well almost.. I've never had one for spring)

I must be a clean freak with my desktops ;)

Me too. Ideally, I'd have three icons on my computer:

Recycle Bin
My Computer
My Documents

The rest is for things that demand immediate attention. If you look at my desktop, those are

-Dialectical Journals. I HATE ENGLISH
-a doujin game. I need to put this in My Programs.
-mafia information on the mafia game going on in the Forum Games section.

I love being minimalistic. It fits so much better with my theme too. :p

One of my Virtual Machines running Windows Vista

You should mix up backgrounds so your XP virtualization has like a windows 2000 anime chick and your Vista Visualisation has an ME one.

Sure let me find the uncropped version first....

I love that painting

here it is

Attachments

• cur6830.jpg
    cur6830.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 65
^I almost used that one myself when I saw it in another thread (I think Heretic posted it). As it is I used the one below it :D

It might have been a video game quiz question, at one point. (Or if it wasn't, I was thinking about using it for one.) I actually can't recall where i got it from...

For a second there, i thought i was the one who took those pictures from here and posted them in the CoolPics thread. :lol: :crazyeye:
... but it certainly wasn't from the Cool Picture thread. The one you posted there is of a higher quality - i think i'll switch to it!

Me too. Ideally, I'd have three icons on my computer:

Recycle Bin
My Computer
My Documents

The rest is for things that demand immediate attention. If you look at my desktop, those are

-Dialectical Journals. I HATE ENGLISH
-a doujin game. I need to put this in My Programs.
-mafia information on the mafia game going on in the Forum Games section.

I love being minimalistic. It fits so much better with my theme too. :p
I like a clean desktop as well. In my research into whatever I'm into at the moment I do drop a bunch of stuff onto the desktop though. But then I select and reselect the show icons as needed. I'd prefer to actively place specific folders (with graphic tweaked folder icons) on my desktop relating to the various projects I'm working on. In this way I could add jumping fish or flying eagles to my summer desktop, or flying dragons and galloping knights on my winter desktop. My fall desktop is a couple of 19th century (or really even modern day purists) carrying a successful hunt (carcass) on horseback from a treeline into a meadow.

Sure let me find the uncropped version first....

I love that painting

here it is
Thanx :)
It might have been a video game quiz question, at one point. (Or if it wasn't, I was thinking about using it for one.) I actually can't recall where i got it from...
It's from a game ? Which game ? :D
Till said:
... but it certainly wasn't from the Cool Picture thread. The one you posted there is of a higher quality - i think i'll switch to it!
:goodjob:

No problem bud. Do you have means by which we can identify the artist? I'd really like to know so that if I ever have an oppurtunity I can perhaps support this artist with my own purchase or hook the artist up with another paying admirer of their art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom