Destroy the Godmodder - The CivFanatics edition

Destroy the Godmodder (TV Tropes article) is a game that I played on the Minecraft Forums and it was a hell of entertainment, thus I felt like exporting it to here.

Anyway, I'm going to keep this OP short and right to the point. Your objective is to destroy some random dude known as the godmodder, but just don't think that your attacks will work even in a 99% chance. Be prepared, for only your smartest attacks will actually work and even these will do little damage.

Updates occur every 2-4 days, depending on how I feel like and how many posts I have before the update.

Godmodder HP: 100/100

Don't know if this is even still going on, but here I go!
As I continue on my long trip to the northern continent of Herard, I stumble across something peculiar, it appears to be a giant barrier of pure force across the path upon which I was walking. I look to either side, but it seems to continue indefinitely. I decide that the best, and possibly only, course of action is to disable it somehow.
I spend my first action trying to determine the nature of this barrier put in place by the godmodder, but I don't know it's him yet. :p

Patchy used forum culture to condemn Godmodder to wither away, forgotten by all.

It's super effective!

Top Bottom