[DEV] World map - discussions / design phase

also we should just add canada as a major..its a huge country and did really help out the USA

Canada isn't really major worthy, if we go based on the scale we have currently. Yes it helped out a lot, but it was not one of the high-combat countries, or the leading countries within the war. For every major we add we must also consider balance, as a major AI will be more powerful than a non-major AI.

In general the war has; Japan, China, USSR, Germany, Italy, France, UK, US; As these nations saw the most war.

Canada isn't really major worthy, if we go based on the scale we have currently. Yes it helped out a lot, but it was not one of the high-combat countries, or the leading countries within the war. For every major we add we must also consider balance, as a major AI will be more powerful than a non-major AI.

In general the war has; Japan, China, USSR, Germany, Italy, France, UK, US; As these nations saw the most war.

Unfortunately your right. I should add Canada didnt have as many men on battle as the major power even if they where often where heavy fighting occured. They also where a huge producer of ammunition, planes and food for Britain.

Unfortunately your right. I should add Canada didnt have as many men on battle as the major power even if they where often where heavy fighting occured. They also where a huge producer of ammunition, planes and food for Britain.

Yes, unfortunately as cool as it would be to have every country be a playable nation, it just isn't possible. So we have to make cuts somewhere.

1936/1939/1941 I think.

Yes.

I work on the 1936 map first, then I'll edit it to reflect the 39/41 changes.

Top Bottom