Dictator Mge

Here is a new version of the rules.txt!:D

I notice a few things while playing and have fixed;

*H Class Warships and Super Battleships far tougher to reflect thier horrendous cost.

*Me262 is far more formidable. As a jet fighter should be.

*Artillery has now 1 move, this prevents taking all of Russia in 2 months!

*155mm SP Howitzer and SIG33 guns have now 2 moves for the same reason!

I thought is was a bit off how destroyers had a decent chance of killing a super battleship.
In real life, only attacks by squadrons of aircraft or battleship fleets could kill a beast like the Bismarck or Yamato.

This rules change makes things more fun.

Hey, Curt, whenever I play the Brits, about three or four turns into the game, the date, September or October 1940 goes back to the original dating system of 3500 BC or whatever it is. Have you had this problem?

Originally posted by The Art of War
Hey, Curt, whenever I play the Brits, about three or four turns into the game, the date, September or October 1940 goes back to the original dating system of 3500 BC or whatever it is. Have you had this problem?

Nope, I have nver came across that bug before...:confused:

I have played all empires, during playtesting, and this has never occured...

Has anyone else had this problem?

nope....never

The thing doesn't work at all with my computer. Whenever I try to start it up, I get an all-too-frequent "Illegal Operation" message. This is something I'm used to with this Windows 95 (aka, "Old Reliable") system. I've tried minimizing the screen before playing, but that doesn't help. Any suggestions?

Strangely, the scenario began working on its own yesterday evening, without me doing anything besides minimizing the screen beforehand. Thanks, though.

UPDATE!

Dictator MGE is now v2.0!

Fixes:

*British Allied City of Aden is now in right place.

*Formosa now belongs to Japan.

*Canton, Peking, Shanghia, Hanoi, Harbin, Saigon and Nanking are now in Japanese hands!

*New Trans-Siberian RR!

*Soviet Red Navy has more ships in Baltic, Black and Pacific seas!

*Istanbul is now neutral.

*Rules have been tweaked.

Unzip contents of this file into your DICTATOR MGE Folder!

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/DMGE-UPDATE2.zip

Many thanks to Yaroslav and Voltar!

Hope you like it!
:cool:

Hi Curt! :goodjob:

As you might know, we are playing a PBEM game of this scenario HERE .

The scenario is very restricted on what to do. It seems as it is not that 'open' after all. You can not attack the ones you like, due to alliances. Can you make a little change in the 'open season' version, making it possible to attack and negotiate with the ones you like? :cool:

hey Greeny if u need players go to the "Official Players Needed Thread" and put out an ad :)

Top Bottom