Dilbert Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridog7

Little Monster
I think Dilbert TV Show was cancelled because of when Point Haired Boss went mmmmMMMM AHHH! but it was the guy who voiced Dilbert. Frank Grimes; Oh Grimey; JP got thrown outta Hells Kitchen, I guess he doesn't know how to counter people that throw him. He got thrown in Sumo & the beach. I know btw. We live in a nuclear wasteland. He looks like Suryaverman. Don't insult the Sausage roll! 673. Why do Paul & Raj hug and cry when they were trying to kill each other. Pebbles. You ever notice how Bugs Bunny wears gloves. He must slap people right? He slapped JP y'know. Fisherman is Waitzkin/Djokovic/Lincoln. He's van. not the shoes. the guy who has echo voice. Game Time! WOOO:D The 10 greatest battles involve the following: Fish vs Robert, Fish vs JP, Pebbles vs Paul, Pebbles vs Egart, Fish vs Paul, Fish vs Pebbles, Koala vs Koala, Homer vs Frank "Grimey" Grimes, Pop Tart Murderer vs Pop Tarts, Kiwi vs Bigger Dog.
I want real people in CIV BE. Like Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon. Or do a intro where Gerald Ford falls down. Y'all know Milhouse is a very very very fine house. Fish vs Fly. Fish lost to Banana, and to grass. Come Bart leap into your fathers arms just like the good old days. Good news son the boxing gloves have arrived. Gordon Ramsay didn't fight that guy, it was a camera trick to make it look like he went up to him. He walked forward without going anywhere. Referee the thrower. Grok the Rusher.

Might have to add "spambot" to the DSM-V diagnostics...

Schizophrenia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom