Diplo music

Sparth

C2C Team Member
Ill take soon on workshop Sound directory.
1. I want to look for not-use files
2. Ill change all wave files to mp3
3. All mp3 then will be converted to 90 KBPs
4. Then Ill cut off all diplo music to 40 seconds long
5. And then If i have time ill try to make mod-mod with custom music for all eras.

Ill take soon on workshop Sound directory.
1. I want to look for not-use files
2. Ill change all wave files to mp3
3. All mp3 then will be converted to 90 KBPs
4. Then Ill cut off all diplo music to 40 seconds long
5. And then If i have time ill try to make mod-mod with custom music for all eras.

Very ambitious, i have been wanting to do this for about 4 years, so have at it.

What i was going to do is make ALL regular music stay the same, and anything added, to make it a modmod, that way it would cut out approx 600 MB's

I just wonder if we want 3 different diplo music for leaders (early-middle-late). Its ok to have more diveristy but this one is so niche :)

Why wouldn't we want that to progress at all? The alternative being one sound to cover all of the diplo screens?

We can leave 3 sounds per civ
or 3 sounds per ethnic group (European, Middle East, Asian, African, NAmiercan and South American)

3 sounds per ethnic group (European, Middle East, Asian, African, NAmiercan and South American)

And Oceanic.

Edit: beaten by a few seconds. :p

Her is my proposals for new diplo music. I hope everything is clear.
Please guys only constructive critics please (supported by sample music) :p

Her is my proposals for new diplo music. I hope everything is clear.
Please guys only constructive critics please (supported by sample music) :p

I believe some of them are already in C2C??

Oceania Early
Afirca Middle
Africa Late
African Early
Asian Late
and alot more also??

I believe some of them are already in C2C??

Most of them. I cut them to 40-50s long and converted to 90Kbps
After we choose diplo music for each ethnic group then entire diplomacy sound direcory will be rid off.

Most of them. I cut them to 40-50s long and converted to 90Kbps
After we choose diplo music for each ethnic group then entire diplomacy sound directory will be rid off.

So what are these replacing then, i am a bit confused here:crazyeye:

Are these diplo music for leaders?? Or just for the countries themselves??

Please give a couple example of what you mean, and i dont mean to say what you are doing is wrong, i just dont understand:confused:, ok. thx.

For the most part, I like the choices you made here... with a pair of notable exceptions.

Asian Early is downright horrible. It makes my ears bleed. Please, please, I beg you, find something that isn't so harsh on the eardrums.

Europe Middle... I don't mind the song, per se, but perhaps a less well known portion of Swan Lake? I don't know, just a suggestion. Just not the beginning of a well known piece. lol

Also one final note (of music) - The first 12 seconds of "ME Early" are pretty bland and without flavor... but since the piece is 0:52 long, you could afford to lose 12 seconds and still be within the usual repetition range of diplomacy music. :D

Otherwise I'm pretty much loving the pieces you chose.

Just thoughts and suggestions.

for me it is ok a only aprox 10 MB for all sounds awesome :)

What are benefits for deleting old big files excluding faster mod download time?

Top Bottom