Diplomacy window freeze

matlajs

King
Hi. I got problem in my game in 221 turn when my contraspy killed one of Vadim Kozlov's spy. In Ai turn appeared diplomatic window with apologize but those buttons with choices are inactive and i cant go throught it. I bought that game before few days and its my first problem of this kind . freezing/CTD etc.

This probably is popping up a lot right now (I have a thread about it, too). I assume you don't have Rising Tide?

true, dont have RT. i Was forced start new game till they hotfix that(hopefully).

well i already tried contact 2K support. So will wait what they advice.but i dont think thats HW issue. I dont have any graphics glitches or etc.

Hi. I got problem in my game in 221 turn when my contraspy killed one of Vadim Kozlov's spy. In Ai turn appeared diplomatic window with apologize but those buttons with choices are inactive and i cant go throught it. I bought that game before few days and its my first problem of this kind . freezing/CTD etc.

Not computer problem but the developing game screwed up, there are many players with the same problem, forums such as steam burn of good wishes for developers that left many people without playing

Top Bottom