1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Diplomatic Total 1.10

Shows Relationship Level and Sum Score of Reasons.

1. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

Maybe it could be made even clearly by changing "TOTAL" to "Change Per Turn"? Just a suggestion. Nice mod by the way!

2. CurtnoAnna

CurtnoAnna Chieftain

This isn't showing up for me, not sure why.

3. Kavis

Kavis Chieftain

4. MentalMike

MentalMike Chieftain

can you please make it compatible with that mod that shows diplomatic deals?

5. PlotinusRedux

PlotinusRedux Chieftain

@MentalMike, there's really no way for us to make our mods compatible (mine is the one that shows diplomatic deals) short of creating a combined mod, because we're both replacing the same file. Which I'd be open to doing if @Kavis is, we'd just have to have someway for each of us to update our parts like putting it on GitHub.

6. ExpiredReign

ExpiredReign Chieftain

Curious why the 'Compatibility' section refers to "DiplomaticDealView.lua" when this mod actually modifies: "DiplomacyActionView.lua"?

7. ExpiredReign

ExpiredReign Chieftain

Also shouldn't there be a closing </LocalizedText> tag at the end of your text XML?

8. @Rob76

@Rob76 Chieftain

No matter what I try, I can't get this mod to show up in Additional Content. But I've also never encountered a mod like this one that's intended as a stand-alone rar file in the mods (or DLC) file. Any suggestions?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  9. ctudor

ctudor Chieftain

is this compatible with the new persia and macedonia update?

10. Zuntrix

Zuntrix Chieftain

Hi. I don't think this mod is compatible with the new Patch. When it is active, and i meet a new civ ingame, the entire UI disappears, and the leader screen doesn't start. So i am just stuck on that turn with no UI. :)

11. Lanthrudar

Lanthrudar Chieftain

Same, happened with me as well. I removed/disabled all mods one by one until the UI stopped disappearing. This is the one that causes that to happen when any foreign leader tries to talk the animation doesn't load so the UI goes away and does not come back, the game is stuck at that point.

12. JimmyJump

JimmyJump Chieftain

Can confirm that it's Diplomatic Total which makes that the Interface disappears -which is normal as it has to be replaced with a civ's communication screen- when encountering a new civ or when that civ contacts you for deals or whatever.

Hitting a civ's icon top right of the screen (including one's own) has the same effect; the civ's communication/info screen doesn't show, leavingthe player with the game's overview with no means of advancing the game. Ambient sounds continue; dialogue is missing also.

Activating and using the console doesn't help.

Hitting "Escape" luckily shows the menu, so you can exit the game. Reloading a save brings back the interface, but the game is utterly unplayable like this with Diplomatic Total enabled...

Had 22 mods active. Deleted them all and tried the game by adding a mod one at a time. Diplomatic Total was the fourth added (after 8 Ages Of Pace; Better National Parks; Daughter Of Seth) and the one that screwed-up.

Is an update among the possibilities, please?

13. Torvald

Torvald Chieftain

Yes, I've also experienced trouble with this mod since the summer patch.

14. JimmyJump

JimmyJump Chieftain

The RAR file needs to be unpacked into the Documents/My Games/Civ6/Mods folder. That's all. When doing this the mod shows in the game's Additional Content section. If it doesn't, then there's something else going on...

15. Question

Question Chieftain

Someone really should update the mod page to state that it no longer works.

Runtime Error: C:\Users\Question\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Diplomatic Total 20161223\UI\DiplomacyActionView.lua:1854: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    C:\Users\Question\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Diplomatic Total 20161223\UI\DiplomacyActionView.lua:1854: in function 'PopulateDiplomacyRibbon'
    C:\Users\Question\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Diplomatic Total 20161223\UI\DiplomacyActionView.lua:2550: in function 'OnDiplomacyStatement'
    [C]: in function 'func'
    [C]: in function '(anonymous)'