• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Disable Intro Video

Is it possible to disable that annoying opening cut scene? I can hit the escape keep to get out of it, but it takes about 15 seconds or so before it stops.

15 seconds sounds nice. I have to endure the Vikings belly button all the time. Is there any way to change the video to the one of the spaceship launching?

Moderator Action: Threads merged.

Next time, please just use first the search function or take a look at the tech support FAQ ;).

My first instinct is to do a search, but I haven't been able to search this site. I have been clicking on the search box, but I cannot get a cursur inside the box. I will look at the tech support FAQ first. Thanks.

Is there a way to disable the intro video so the game loads faster at start up? The old man is starting to really piss me off, and the ESC button doesn't seem to work until a couple minutes into the video.

Moderator Action: Thread moved, threads merged.
Please see either the opening post or the Tech FAQ, and next time please use the search function before you open a thread, and if you do, then please open the thread in the right area.

Top Bottom