Combat: Hero (Melee)
Domain: Land
Prereqs: Industrialism
Cost: 780
Moves: 2
Combat: 45
Free Promotions: Resurrection II
Abilities: 4 First Strikes, Immune to First Strikes, 50% Chance of Withdrawal
Like I said, I'm going for something that's REALLY strong and hard to beat, as, well, Gozer IS a deity. Not sure if the cost is accurate at ALL, but, there you go.

And, Raudra...

Spoiler :
Name: Raudra Chakrin
Civilization: Shambhala
Combat: Hero (Melee)
Domain: Land
Prereqs: Flight
Cost: 760
Moves: 3
Combat: 44
Free Promotions: Celebrity III, Leadership, Commando, March
Abilities: Can Lead Troops as Warlord, Captured Cities +50% Unlikely to Revolt, Captured City automatically gains State Religion, constructs Temple of State Religion
Not sure if this works... but, he's more of a general than a hero, really, so I made him both a great warrior and a great leader. He can become a Warlord, or fight on his own. He's supposed to bring about a Golden Age of Buddhism, so, whatever State Religion you have automatically appears with him, along with the construction of a temple. The same occurs with the unit he's attached too... if any of this is possible of course! Oh, and he starts with Flight because he's mentioned as coming "with flying ships."

OOH! That reminds me! The Indian LU... the Pandava guy. I can't build him, and he spawns like a Great General, even when I'm not playing AS India. I mean, one popped up in Athens a while back. No idea what's up with that; I've been meaning to mention it for a while but kept forgetting.

Hm, I didn't expect that to happen. Have you seen the same thing happen with Miles Gloriosus?

I'm not sure how to solve this. The XML gives the Pandava "Promotion_Leader", which is shard by the Great General and Miles Gloriosus. Perhaps this could be fixed with a new promotion? I'll look into it.

EDIT: from the XML, it looks like all the attributes of a Great General (spawning rather than being built, leading a unit) are tied up in a single call. I'm not sure it can be taken apart without recompiling the SDK. We'll probably have to rethink these two units.

EDIT 2: I take that back. I think that if I change the lines from this:

Code:
			<FreePromotions/>
			<LeaderPromotion>PROMOTION_LEADER</LeaderPromotion>
			<iLeaderExperience>20</iLeaderExperience>

to this:

Code:
			<FreePromotions>
				<FreePromotion>
					<PromotionType>PROMOTION_LEADER</PromotionType>
					<bFreePromotion>1</bFreePromotion>
				</FreePromotion>
			</FreePromotions>
			<LeaderPromotion>NONE</LeaderPromotion>
			<iLeaderExperience>0</iLeaderExperience>

I think the Great General attributes we don't want can be bypassed. I'll make the changes for both the Pandava and Gloriosus.

You know, I've had very little instances of hearing about people actually playing the mod...

Couldn't tell you with Gloriosus; now that I think of it, though, I don't think I've ever seen him in the build window, so, yeah, that makes sense. Hopefully that fixes things.

And Fictionalization is pretty much the only type of Civilization I play at this point. Of course, I don't get to play as much as I'd like to, but I'll usually get in at least a game or two a month.

That's too bad. Well, you could probably give him the ability to spread any religion to a city, as well - assuming that's possible without consuming the unit?

Or just give him a bonus when attacking cities.

There's a lot you could do, really.

How about these animals from Clash of The Titans?

Name: Kraken
Type: Water Animal
Moves:10
Combat:100
Abilities: can enter Non-barbarian Territory

Name: Giant Scorpian
Type: Land Animal
Combat: 50

and maybe we could make some units from Bioshock, like this one...

Name: Little Sister
Type: Civilian
Moves: 1
Combat: 0
Special ablility: Can connect to a millitary unit and increases likely-hood of promotions by 400%; Upgrades to Big Sister

Name: Big Sister
Type: Melee
Moves: 5
Combat: 75
Special: Not Invisible, but can preform spy missions

And on this:

Hi everyone.
I really dig the supervillains idea.I believe that coming up with a supervillain for each superhero isn't hard at all,the work is propably already been done.Every hero worth his/her salt has at least an archnemesis(however the artwork must be a huge pain).
I don't know either what I'm about to suggest is feasible but I think it's interesting so hear me out.
Each time a nation builds a superhero,the option to build the corresponding supervillain is unlocked for all the other nations...for example when America builds Superman every other nation can build Lex Luthor.The minute the villain is built,a war breaks out between the two nations (or their relations take a big hit.If you follow comics,think of the relations between US and Latveria).
In the example above,I understand that Superman's first choice rival would be Doomsday,as they appear to be equally powerful but chosing Lex brings up some interesting possibilites.My idea is that Luthor would not be great at fighting but would provide insane science bonuses ( not free technologies but a greatly accelerated research rate). That way,the nation with superman would have to try to take down the Luthor unit ASAP,instead of just going to war with another nation or even waging just an imperialistic war with superman at the frontlines as another heavy powered unit.Of course,that would mean that the player would have to use superman against Luthor (meaning each hero unit would have bonuses against its' rival). Superman and Luthor are just examples,read Conan and a wizard,Namor and Richards etc.
Hope I wasn't too confusing.If that's the case I'll be happy to try and clear everything up.
All in all,I propose that when a hero is built,the villain unlocks for every other nation (so noone can built a villain first and have the bonuses without at least one other player having the power to bring them down) and that the villain is more suitable for staying in cities and such instead of going to war (thus having a lair).

On an unrelated note,something that I meant to ask you guys ages ago but just popped in my head again..in the latest patches of ffh2,when a hero appears every nation gets a box with the heroe's picture and a small bio.Could that be transfered to Fictionalization?

Here's some new super villain units (I'll add more overtime):

Name: Lex Luthor
Type: villain (Superman's enemy)
Abilities: adds lots of research points to his host city

Name: Ares
Type: villain (Krato's enemy)
Combat: 60
Abilities: can Deafeat and takeover the minds of Barbarians

Here's a few random ones (I'll be thinking of more over time):

Name: Facehugger
Moves: 10
comat: 10
Speacial: edge over melee and armor; can be used once but with victory, a Xenomorph is spawned; can't be built

Name: Xenomorph
Combat: 65
Special: has an edge againist other melee and armor; can't be built

Name: Xenomorph Queen
Combat: 80
Special: same as Xenomorph, except that it spawns Facehuggers

Name: Mutant
Special: Randomly spawn near fallouts; Can rejoin your city for a limited amount of time

Name: Tripod
Type: Armor
Moves: 20
Combat: 85
Special: Can't be built; invunerable to gunpowder units and melee

Name: Grox Ship
Type: Alliance
Moves: ??
Combat: ??
Special: Requires Alliance with Grox

Name: Borg
Type: Ranged
Special: with victory, the opponent become a Borg; Starts with Naniods; can't be built

Name: Predator Hunter
Special: Invisible; requires Alliance with Predators

Name: Grunt
Combat: 25
Special: requires Alliance with the Covennant

Name: Jackal
Special: Requires Alliance With Covennant

Name: Elite
Moves: 4
Combat: 60
Special: Starts with Leadership; edge againist Ranged; Requires Alliance With Covennant

Name: Spartan
Type: Ranged
Moves: 4
Combat: 67
Special: Requires Spartan program; Edge againstarmor, ranged, and melee

Name: Avatar
Type: Recon
Moves: 8
Special: Requires Avatar Program; Friendlier results from tribal villages

Name: Darth Vader
Type: Hero (Melee)
Special: World wonder: 1 allowed; starts with leadership; edge against all units

Name: Tardis
Type: World wonder
Moves: Infinite
Special: Cannot be attacked; Can teleport ; can carry units

Top Bottom