DLC 5 General Discussion Thread

The production selector still covers up city information. Can you tell me how much faith and gold this city is producing from this screenshot of the city screen?

If you open the purchase with faith or the purchase with gold panels, you won't even be able to even select the icon that opens the production panel unless you close one of them first.

Oh, I frankly can say that's never been an issue for me. I get to production or faith purchasing with the menu at the top. I think I'd prefer it like this instead of a shorter production menu that I had to scroll down more. Or are you hoping for a centered city panel?

Oh, I frankly can say that's never been an issue for me. I get to production or faith purchasing with the menu at the top. I think I'd prefer it like this instead of a shorter production menu that I had to scroll down more. Or are you hoping for a centered city panel?

The CQUI mod just slides the city information piece over so it doesn't overlap with the construction panel. I'm sure some people have gotten used to it the way it is, but I don't think anybody believes that cutting off city information and actually cutting off the reminder text about what you are currently building is the desired behavior.

Are we allowed to speculate the scenario for Nubia? Is it possible that because of the leader chosen for Nubia we might see Augustus (Gaius Octavius) as the second Roman leader? Didn't he lose a war with Amanishakheto?

The production selector still covers up city information. Can you tell me how much faith and gold this city is producing from this screenshot of the city screen?

If you open the purchase with faith or the purchase with gold panels, you won't even be able to even select the icon that opens the production panel unless you close one of them first.

Why do you need to know how much faith and gold the city generates when selecting something to produce? I mean, I understand the importance of knowing what a city generates, but I do not see a moment where it is possible for the "what should I produce in this city?" and the "how much gold and faith does this city generate?" actions to overlap. Even if you're contemplating building (a building inside) a holy site or commercial hub, both resources are global and have no % bonuses from anything in the game, so your global production of the yields is what is important.

Beyond a new civ and wonder, will there be any new city-states and natural wonders? I enjoyed getting those with each new DLC-- they are like discovering little easter eggs that made general gameplay more interesting.

Beyond a new civ and wonder, will there be any new city-states and natural wonders? I enjoyed getting those with each new DLC-- they are like discovering little easter eggs that made general gameplay more interesting.

I like them too. I might be the only person that actually likes the Viking pack. If there are any more, we should find out in the Livestream.

New to the boards, been really down about Civ 6...tried different mods, but not doing it for me. It has tons of promise, but right now not there...

However, I saw the Nubia livestream today and the scenario looks awesome. Its own civics tree, random(ish...maybe timed) events, special rules, very cool. Typically what time does DLC drop? I know the theory on here has been it will be Thursday, but are we talking, 12 am ET Thursday, or what? I really am hype to tool around with it...

Great talk on here fellas...love the forum.

@Eagle Pursuit: If they just updated a bunch of packages a SteamDB, what's the possibility of this thing going live tonight?

Well the achievements are still placeholders, I think we get a short amount of forewarning as they're the first thing to be updated prior to the DLC going live...

I also have a feeling we are gonna get some sort of surprise. Whether it's something in the patch we want, additional leader or even a surprise second civ. They have done stuff like this before. Hell we have had a totally unannounced civs before.

I also have a feeling we are gonna get some sort of surprise. Whether it's something in the patch we want, additional leader or even a surprise second civ. They have done stuff like this before. Hell we have had a totally unannounced civs before.
When was that? ^^"

Any sign of the patch notes? They usually go live right after the livestream, right?

Apparently a restart button was sighted in the livestream.

I like them too. I might be the only person that actually likes the Viking pack. If there are any more, we should find out in the Livestream.

Not the only one. The scenario is great fun, and the natural wonders and city states appear in multiple games, so the presence of that DLC is nearly always felt.

No, I mean when did they do something like that before? Civ V DLCs?

Am I wrong or was there no first look Poland. I remember, we knew it was coming but there was no first look and it was just sprung.

Top Bottom