DMOC's Immortal Game #3: Julius Caesar

Watch out if Mansa has Slavery/Universal Suffrage. My guess is that he can construct nukes, and with either/both of those civics, he can saturate your cities with fallout.

This was so good that I had to register and show my support.
I am only a prince player and the experience from nuke warfare I have there is from a end game war with the mayas mainly, they had quite a few subs sailing around nuking my costal cities aswell as 2 ICBMs but them my SDI shot down. Ended up being nowhere near as bad as I first feared when I first saw my screen starting to shake once it was their turn and they could retaliate.

Watch out if Mansa has Slavery/Universal Suffrage. My guess is that he can construct nukes, and with either/both of those civics, he can saturate your cities with fallout.

Yes, he can unfortunatley do that (and he's Spiritual). I have the SDI which is my only defense vs. nukes so far.

This was so good that I had to register and show my support.
I am only a prince player and the experience from nuke warfare I have there is from a end game war with the mayas mainly, they had quite a few subs sailing around nuking my costal cities aswell as 2 ICBMs but them my SDI shot down. Ended up being nowhere near as bad as I first feared when I first saw my screen starting to shake once it was their turn and they could retaliate.

Thanks for the support. :)

Unfortunately Mansa Musa has the SDI (as well as us) so nukes probably won't see much action here. This does mean I'll have to avoid having a stack in enemy territory.

I will get the next round posted ASAP ... which given my track record, will probably be a while. :lol:

Hey Dmoc ive been lurking around for a while on this post (and others!!) and i must say this is probally one of the most exciting and intresting games on civfanatics, i've learnt so much with this game alone (as well as others) this is my first comment on civfanatics bdw.

Have u watched the TMIT's Justinian video lets play on youtube? That might give u a bit of help on the nuclear situation!!!!

Hey Dmoc ive been lurking around for a while on this post (and others!!) and i must say this is probally one of the most exciting and intresting games on civfanatics, i've learnt so much with this game alone (as well as others) this is my first comment on civfanatics bdw.

Have u watched the TMIT's Justinian video lets play on youtube? That might give u a bit of help on the nuclear situation!!!!

Thanks for the comment! :goodjob: I agree with you, this game has been one of my most exciting games. I rarely have myself in this kind of dominating situation and in a modern era war. Playing deity too much can make being like this a rarity.

I haven't seen the Justinian video yet, might take a peek at it.

I accidently posted my comment twice.... thats why im writing dis... sorry bout that!!!

It happens, don't worry. I once triple-posted by accident.

Say, I really should get this game going, it's the last of my 5 online games that need updating. Perhaps next weekend?

I've been thinking of reading through this topic a couple of times (since Rome is one of my favourite Civs) and finally decided to :)
I'm a prince/monarch player and its amazing how easy you make this game seem even as its immortal! Too bad this isn't finished. Its been quite a slaughter so far by you being the butcherer :crazyeye:
I can't believe no-one hasn't backstabbed you yet. That happens to me like in half of my games.
Anyway, i hope you'll find time/patience to finish this someday :)
Thumbs up. Great job so far!

Top Bottom