Doesnt Change map Size no matter which map size i select remains HUGe default

vedeca

Chieftain
Hello , I was trying to get your mod running on my pirated version of the game all afternoon.I did not manage to start it up properly and again it did not change my map size at all no matter what i chose.So i said alright im buying it ... i just paid 130euros for all versions of the game and downloaded your latest mod ... same result .. please help

Moderator Action: Just to be clear, you must have a legal version of the game to post here. This site does not support any pirated versions of any game and our rules allow for banning those people that use pirated software.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

well i already bought it with all of its add ons , so we are clear here can dm pic if u like :)

Hello once again. I fixed the previous issue and now i think the maps are actually bigger. However today something rly strange occured. While playing as korea on a terra map generated from 2 scripts pangea and custom with 10percent water on it i launched a satellite. The map was made up of 2 pangeas which is fine but on one of them it had put all of the 11 pther covs includong me , while the other was entirely empty only with 3 city states randomly placed there. This was around 300 turns into the game , information era. Is it possible to be a bug ?

Hello once again. I fixed the previous issue and now i think the maps are actually bigger. However today something rly strange occured. While playing as korea on a terra map generated from 2 scripts pangea and custom with 10percent water on it i launched a satellite. The map was made up of 2 pangeas which is fine but on one of them it had put all of the 11 pther covs includong me , while the other was entirely empty only with 3 city states randomly placed there. This was around 300 turns into the game , information era. Is it possible to be a bug ?
not a bug, just select the civilization placement option you want for the new world in the setup screen (old world only, only CS on new world, old+new world)

hey tahnks a lot ! it was my bad !

thanks for being responsive and supportive !

great mod ! keep up the good work !

hey tahnks a lot ! it was my bad !

thanks for being responsive and supportive !

great mod ! keep up the good work !

Vedeca, have you solved your problem about starting a new game and having no settlers ???? i'm so sad

Top Bottom