Doviello+

I see ... yes, the portrait version was quite decieving. I believe it would work if the clothing theme started around the neck and shoulders were continued all the way down, as opposed to being cut off the way it is now.

no way, dude! the first picture looks way better. sure, it makes no sense to run around half naked when surrounded by snow, but who cares? :p

You know, by the time Mahala is in charge the world has thawed significantly, so that their lands aren't particularly cold anymore . Of course, she is doing all she can to reverse that trend.

Okay, but the extra feathers/fur simply does not fit in with the central clothing scheme, it makes the pic seem offbalance, kinda top heavy. Could ye give me the e-mail for the artist? Maybe I could commision something :p (or actually focus and do it myself)

Unfortunately, I don't know who the artist is. I got this picture on some thread a long time ago...

Eh. Like I've said before, I think Faeryl has the whole 'BEWBS!' thing covered. :lol: I'd like Mahala to look more practical, but I despised the pic she has before. :lol:

Really? I actually like that pic. I always thought it made Mahala look imposing and dangerous. I just recently learned that she was also female, but that just benefits things. Samus and Cypha are also awesome even when NOT blatantly showing off their bodies.

Also I very much like that only one female leader in FFH2 feels the need to dress like a skank. Please, keep the OMGBEWBZ to the Dark Elves; at least nobody expects elves to dress with the remotest bit of decency anymore.

Of course, I also support bearded women for the dwarves, so what the hell do I know? Strike the Earth!

Edit: Of course, I NOW notice Opera's custom title. Figures. X3

nvm ..........

Top Bottom