Down at Fractal Rock - My First PBEM

I think it should be ok. I can also play early mornings, especially during the week, and during the weekends, I can play later in the evening. Alvarez is pretty consistent, too, which makes it easier for me.

Hi Friends!

I will be travelling next two weeks. I will return on April,24. During that time, I will can not play the game, probably. After my return I restart to play, ok?

Regards.

I'm very sorry for the delay.

I screwed things up while trying to install a mod and had to reinstall the game a few times before get it right again (didn't have much time to do it, so it took me days). At least I learned what I did wrong, so I shouldn't be so dumb again in the near future. :blush:

Hi Friends!

I will be travelling next two weeks. I will return on April,24. During that time, I will can not play the game, probably. After my return I restart to play, ok?

Regards.

It's probably too late for this suggestion, but a temporary substitute would work well this early in the game. If you'd be able to provide instructions on what you want to do for the next several turns, I might even know someone who would be willing to help you out. He's technically my backup, but I don't think I'll need one for several months.

It's probably too late for this suggestion, but a temporary substitute would work well this early in the game. If you'd be able to provide instructions on what you want to do for the next several turns, I might even know someone who would be willing to help you out. He's technically my backup, but I don't think I'll need one for several months.

I will find a friend to replace me those days.

Hi Armor!

My friend could not to play, so we have to find another solution. How can we proceed?

I checked with my backup option, but unfortunately it's a bad time for him. He's in the process of moving and can't play right now.

So unless anyone else has a referral for a temporary sub, we'll just have to wait a week or so until you return.

I checked with my backup option, but unfortunately it's a bad time for him. He's in the process of moving and can't play right now.

So unless anyone else has a referral for a temporary sub, we'll just have to wait a week or so until you return.

I will try to find another way. Thank you for patience!

Hi Friends!

I'm back! Sorry for the huge delay! I was traveling and wasn't be possible to me play the game.

Guys, I need help!

I reinstalled my Civilization IV (Steam version), and now I can't open my turn. After that procedure, when I try to open it, the game shows the message: "The save file you have selected is protected to ensure that the assets in your mod folder have not been changed".

Any idea about what I have to do to solve this?

You need to use the beta version or something... They did an update a while ago and you need to use the version that is ok for direct ip games

The file tracker is giving me is actually asking for Phylhom's password (although it does seem correctly named).

@Phylhom: could you delete the last generated file, replay your turn and upload a new gamesave? Send me a word after you did it.

posting the file here. tracker not working

Attachments

• Down_at_Fractal_Rock_BC-2920_to_Phylhom.CivBeyondSwordSave
    61.2 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom