• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dr.NES - The DOOM Project: The Sapphire of the Sea

Ulysses:

Signals: you have a radio too. Just remember to keep it brief and voice quiet. We are under no immediate threat. Enemy appears to be aware anyway. We could drag the body back and grab our own gear actually.

"Scratch that. Golf is coming back to regear. We're bring the body too. We can then join the assault team and move together rather than split up."

@mod - With the power off, Mia activates her Night Vision Goggles... what's the first thing she sees?

Need to have an understanding of her surroundings to guess how to proceed. :>

Arnold activates his night vision goggle as well.

@mod - With the power off, Mia activates her Night Vision Goggles... what's the first thing she sees?

Need to have an understanding of her surroundings to guess how to proceed. :>

There is no immediate threat that you can see. Its just the stairway, with no one moving up or down.

Start searching Deck 6 with Gabriel. Meet up with Mia and Rita at the Shooter's Bar. Be on full alert, and keep it silent. Arnold shall always be sneaking couple of yards ahead of Gabriel, in order to take full advantage of the now dark ship.

Start searching Deck 6 with Gabriel. Meet up with Mia and Rita at the Shooter's Bar. Be on full alert, and keep it silent. Arnold shall always be sneaking couple of yards ahead of Gabriel, in order to take full advantage of the now dark ship.

*nod*

I'll head for the Shooter's Bar then, as quickly and quietly as possible, assault rifle at the ready.

"They must have shut off the turbines in Engineering. Those give power to the rest of the ship!"

Jarkko: Then where are the backup generators!? And don't you DARE tell me they are in engineering, or so help me God, I will make your life a living hell!

Ulysses:

Signals: you have a radio too. Just remember to keep it brief and voice quiet. We are under no immediate threat. Enemy appears to be aware anyway. We could drag the body back and grab our own gear actually.

"Scratch that. Golf is coming back to regear. We're bring the body too. We can then join the assault team and move together rather than split up."

Good. Then lets go.

@ Sarge: Ask the Captain for codes that can be used to reboot the turbine generator so we can use it after retaking engineering.

OOC:Sorry I haven't been so active lately but I've been busy.
To Civilian: Question him about the armed men on the boat, if they have made any demands, where the other passengers are and why they aren't with the other passengers. Be gentle but a little forceful.

"Indeed."

Ulysses leads team Golf back to the body and then onto the infirmary.

@Mod: I guess for this upcoming update I'll just keep my C4 under the stairs and detonate it if needed. And prepare to push the barricade in front of the door in the event that hostiles attempt to enter. Give any lights found to McCoy.

Jarkko: Then where are the backup generators!? And don't you DARE tell me they are in engineering, or so help me God, I will make your life a living hell!

"Okay, okay! Look -- there are spare generators located on a few decks. Their diesel powered. They can return power to the ship. But the men with guns! They might have tampered with them!

"There are small generators on Decks 3, 6, 11, and under the bridge; they're near the central elevators. You won't get much power from them, though."

OOC:Sorry I haven't been so active lately but I've been busy.
To Civilian: Question him about the armed men on the boat, if they have made any demands, where the other passengers are and why they aren't with the other passengers. Be gentle but a little forceful.

"The men? They had guns. They took some people hostage. They left us in a room. We finally were brave enough to leave. They went to Engineering. They let some of us go."

@Mod: I guess for this upcoming update I'll just keep my C4 under the stairs and detonate it if needed. And prepare to push the barricade in front of the door in the event that hostiles attempt to enter. Give any lights found to McCoy.

Noted, thanks. The room is pretty well lit now.

"Mia, Rita, meet me at Shooter's Bar. Let's go together to this 'generator' that the good captain talked about."

@Captain: Where exactly in Deck 6 is the backup power generator located?

Top Bottom