My avatar army is still in transit to Earth. It's been delayed though because of a Parrybo and some pizza which SEAL SEAL didn't order...

Well if you actually READ the comics and not just scroll past (or gawk at the pretty pictures) then you might see something happen. Do you do that whenever you see a long comic or is it just me?

If you two want to argue, please do it through PM.

Hey, Styles, why don't you update your Avatar list so that it includes Ghost SEAL who is no longer your avatar?

Taking out the now Dead Prophet SEAL might be a good idea also.

I think Ghost SEAL is on the list. Refresh it, I did update it with Ghost SEAL, I'm sure of it

Prophet SEAL will remain on that list. He's an avatar and all avatars will be on that list, dead or alive. Grassland SEAL is dead-ish and he's still on the list

The search for fish continues

(The Red Terran units are from the rest of SEAL SEAL's fleet that has caught up. Dropships and Shuttles are the heavy boarding craft. Scouts and Wraiths can be boarding craft too (as they have a small Marine Avatar team of REAL SEALs) and Battlecruisers and Carriers can ram ships and board that way)

So if you want, there's a nice bounty for me and also there's the demands for fish. If the fish isn't sorted out, then the Gravity Well stays on and hyperspace drives are impossible

Uh, the last time I checked, Thorvald had jumped out of the thread and is currently trying to stop lord joakim from killing Thunderfall.

Uh, the last time I checked, Thorvald had jumped out of the thread and is currently trying to stop lord joakim from killing Thunderfall.
But I (my character in the story) doesn't know that :p.

Sure you don't want to do the bounty?

There's a Bounty Office in every continent! With Mara Jade rescued from Richtofen, the search for the ASC's base continues... will the ASC host a party there or what any time soon!? Who knows

choxorn said:
CivGeneral said:
But I (my character in the story) doesn't know that :p.
Yeah, actually, lord_joakim's story runs independent of the rest of this, so don't worry about trying to integrate the two. For your intents and purposes, I'm still in Germany.

blegh.. i almost got excited

Top Bottom