Retroactive deletion.

Just use something tiny and dark that can shoot lasers for the Scopedog if you have to show it in combat, CG. :thumbsup:
Also, do tell me in a RGB color code what laser color you want since I do most of the lasers on PaintShop Pro (Example of the RGB color code: 255, 0, 0).

Also, do tell me in a RGB color code what laser color you want since I do most of the lasers on PaintShop Pro (Example of the RGB color code: 255, 0, 0).
Hrm. 244.196.48. Technically its got a bazooka, and this is anime, but eh.

Sorry for the low image quality, I saved in JPG for some reason.

[

Alright, my characters can now be used in the comics about the space battle over earth. Someone come over here and save me! :)

Last edited:
Hey, I have no idea what the hell's in their fleet, I just put a bunch of their ships there. :p

February 14th will be the time of my epic comic, but for now, here's Chuckzilla's plan

(That silo in Richtofen's base is a conventional, non-nuclear silo. However, it hasn't got any ammo. Richtofen has ordered some, but the shipment hasn't arrived yet, not even in this comic)

I will get back to the avatar wars, but Chuckzilla's plan is on par with the SAC's evil plans...

Is he really that important? As you veterans may recall, Bjørn doesn't scare easily.

While this encounter hasn't affected the plot (yet), I'll be more than happy to discuss this character with any concerned parties.
In any event, he won't be re-appearing any time soon.

I'll soon post up a new comic later tonight.

*bows*

It's not often I get to demonstrate my gift of storytelling. :mischief:

Army notice: Africa & Britain were taken on bad camera's by lazy people. The shoddy cameras have been chucked and the cameramen beheaded.

Eeeeexcellent! Eet all comez togezher!

We've missed ya greatly!
Well, I did...

Good, now Splime's the only active participant from previous DYOS's that hasn't showed up yet!

Now would someone mind saving me from these SAA ships? :p

Top Bottom