@tailless: Actually, 10 months. :)

My original plan was to do a two-parter in the Canadian theatre. Then I realized, in that same amount of time I can tie up some dangling ends before my scheduled conclusion.

Climax in: 2 cartoons

Thorvald, I'd hope there would be room for a light saber battle between the Supreme Avatar Commander and myself :).

I hope tailless doesn't get us all killed...

Last edited:

Okay not as good. I kinda lost the plot during production of this

Oh well

Heh. I thought it was funny.

Climax in: 1 cartoon
Probably during the weekend.

Loved how you included one of the Coruscanti solders in :thumbsup:. Mines will be out in a weekend as well (or sooner if I get the ragdolls to cooperate)

PSYCH! No climax today. Something even more important came up:

If you have Zero Hour, you cannot afford to pass up this mod. Over four years of work has created a product that pushes the SAGE engine to its very limits. The CWC team has literally re-invented the game.

Technically the full release was scheduled for Monday, but for a limited time you can download it today.

Climax in: 1 cartoon (srsly)

Nice shameless pug ad Thorvald ;)

You could say I was... anxious... :D I had the drawn-part drawn back at the end of June. Yeah... patience...

What I'm really proud of is how Bjørn turned out. My artistic style is cartoony, but with time and a big enough canvas, it's classy.

Updated comic posted in Post #860

You know, a blaster projectile did damage the reactor controls. Where's the reference to that?
Edit: I have managed to squeeze it in as our heroes are escaping. Comic reposted.

Top Bottom