Not yet, but I have tf2 ragdolls to make some entertaining stories. :D

Tailless, you've got so much badassery in that comic. :cool:

What can I say? I've developed something of an affinity for the Great White North. :)

Again, do not ask where the laser came from. :p

Last edited:

And I think I am going insane.

This is perhaps the most epic comic I have done, a total of 3.35MBs along with a lot of time spent on it :run:.

Yeah, I know Nuka-Cola is from Fallout3. But it serves as a replacement for Coca-Cola :p.

I'm clicking the banner but nothing's loading!! :run:
:D

@CG: Outstanding job. :thumbsup:

Not bad CivGeneral... they have Nuka Cola for Garry's Mod now?
I love that beverage! Sure, the rads may be a little high, but what drink doesn't in the Wasteland?

That clocktower looks suspciously like Big Ben.

For the Commonwealfth..!

Two thoughts raced through my mind when I read e350's installment: "That's rather amusing!", and "Oh Lord... Deuskane..."

I'd originally planned to do another hand-drawn comic this weekend continuing on the heels of CivGeneral's climax, but I've received a commission from a friend, if working for no pay and possibly no recognition constitutes commission. So, enjoy this brief tangent, in case I don't finish over the weekend.

Good one Thorvald, I used to be in the C&C forums years ago so this realy hit the funny bone (eventhough I used to make units way back then) :).

:old: Yeah, I remember... That's the first place I saw you. I'm a little surprised you gave it up.

What else is happening while Thorvald, Bjorn, Alyx, and I are in Germany? Lets see:

Top Bottom