Good job, guys. :goodjob:

This next piece took me long into the night to finish, and revision after revision left it so dirty that I cranked the contrast post-scan... and take full responsibility for the result.
Technically, Bundeswehr medics wear the armband on the left, but the TF2 medic wears it on both sides.

I've been waiting to re-use the delivery clerk since his first appearance.
...And Captain2, don't think you're getting off that easily. :groucho:

@Thornvald, I haven't forgotten either... I still have to deal with some of your troops (but for the sake of fairness I only have a few of them)
Cookie to whoever gets the reference

Ah, a Spitfire saving our heroes from a mad Tom Cruise on top of a Ratte Tank which is about to explode.

I've always wanted to do that.

Nice comics all :D And Thorvald, are you going to Arrakis, or are you staying on Earth? Since I'm working on a comic, but I don't know whether it is better delayed, as you should probably go to Arrakis before the events in my comic happen.

It's mostly in CivGeneral's hands. Likely what'll happen is he'll take care of the Combine insurgency in Coruscant and then focus on you (me tagging along for moral support). If so, it will likely be some time 'til we come around to it, and for that I apologize. I know I've been owing you this for a while now. :p

Well... It sounds somewhat fine. But you're not on your way to Arrakis now then? It's a future plan? Because the things that will happen soon will get you to Arrakis at some point from what I would like. But thanks for taking care of it :p It was, at least, supposed to be a side-plot-which-was-really-growing-into-something-quite-dangerous, and I think it has succeeded so far, especially with you guys picking up the weird signals. :)

The primary reason why I haven't made much progress is, however, that I haven't had access to a webcam, which disabled me of creating crazed shots of myself. That situation is somewhat improved.

So, two questions.
Should I just put my comic online or let it remain on my computer for some time?
And... well... What do the DYOS X rules specifically state about pictures that aren't explicit, but perhaps somewhat disturbing? I'm considering including blood in my own comic, that is, semi-fierce violence. CivGeneral is, after all, shooting down everyone. :p

oh damn I forgot to include some reference to the witch attack... I meant to have him all cut up for my last update but simply forgot it

and I take it I should be watching myself for some kind of Eastern retribution? :p

Response, yes; not sure about retribution just yet...

@L_J:
To the first, up to you. The tone of your works is legendary, and you'll know whether posting it now or later provides the fuller effect.
To the second... well, bearing in mind CFC rules, I imagine we should aim to stay away from the sort of stuff that you'd need to show ID at a theatre for. Blood is more or less OK, but watch out for gore. When in doubt, use common sense.

Thank you :)

It sounds reasonable. I'll ask a mod when the comic has been 100% done, then we'll see if it is acceptable, I'm not sure of the goriness in it - I personally don't think that there's much, but it could perhaps disturb some people.
I think that I'll wait for a bit then. The comic is ready soon, but I'll see if a proper time comes :)

Nice comics all :D And Thorvald, are you going to Arrakis, or are you staying on Earth? Since I'm working on a comic, but I don't know whether it is better delayed, as you should probably go to Arrakis before the events in my comic happen.
I hope I am included in the plot. Since I will find something related to Arrakis after the liberation of New Port City that would cause Alyx, Thorvald, Bjorn, and I to head up to Arrakis.

Like, a €200 000 000 001 retainer? :mischief:

It's been a bad start to the month. I'm only just coming out of another sick bout, but bit by bit I managed to get this done. I'm quite proud.
Except for the typo. I'll fix that later.

Hmm... Well, I can make a Tank out of Cardboard...

Like, a €200 000 000 001 retainer? :mischief:
I'm going to be using a currency converter to convert Euros to Yen :lol: (The Republic of Coruscant pegs it's currency to the Japanese Yen)

It's been a bad start to the month. I'm only just coming out of another sick bout, but bit by bit I managed to get this done. I'm quite proud.
Except for the typo. I'll fix that later.
I guess I'm not the only one who's been lagging in the comic department :o. However, I will get one ready and set for the weekend :D. Expect to see another Witch, but with an ironic result when she sees us in the Coruscanti Spaceport.

Top Bottom