• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

dumb Q

when you have built it up enough you see the launch button and its green ( i think ) and you click it, it then launches, however I havent played a space race game in a while, i prefer conquest

You see two buttons when you build enough spaceshipparts. The first button is always available (also when you can't launch). This is the OK button and is green. The seccond button is the red LAUNCH button. When available you can launch. Keep an eye on the change of succes. If this is 50% you get only 50% of the score of the spaceship (50 points with an 100 point ship, 100 points with an 200 points ship etc). The most points for a spaceship is 400 points.

Use the Civopedia to check on the prerequisite requirements for each tech you want. Only the eight starting techs do not require two other techs before you can research them, and there is the "hiding" of 1/3 of the techs each turn as well to contend with. Fusion requires NucPower and Superconductor, which in turn require NucFission and Electronics plus Plastics ans Laser. There is a downloadable tech chart in the download section if that would help as well (it might also be a PDF on your install disk).

Top Bottom