Earth 18 Civs: Triumvirate Uprising PBEM

I hope you are not neglecting your military just to go religious. The last thing I want to see is Sohleks getting a foothold in Africa, I and Hercules can barely keep him away from the Middle East.

No definitely not... but the Mali can't help but tech like beasts... financial leader + a few cottages on the flood plains = great success! Production is low however...

BUT!

Carthage has a quick border pop thanks to Islam, and now the leader Nighthawk, in exile from his hometown of Rome, can finally see the outskirts of his former capital under German control. In a few more thousand years, maybe she will be mine again...

Meanwhile, in South America... yeah, nothing. nothings happening. Jungles suck.

What an unexpected occasion, the beliefs of Islam have crossed over the Mediterranean and graced the shores of Madrid. I am quite tickled by the opportunities.

sohleks is going to see what it was like for Ancient Rome back in the day... the biggest empire in the world, but surrounded by enemies... we will see if he can hold up over the long run or not!

gps

Unless I missed a message somewhere, Sohleks seems to have gone missing. both here and in Earth 1000. I also sent him an email reminder.

I've also reminded him, he is holding up all 4 of my games... I wish I knew a way to contact him outside of that email, which is clearly for civ and he doesn't check it all the time...

I have emailed sohleks with another reminder, and asked him for a better way to contact him for reminders to play. I also included a formal warning to him that if he doesnt play within the next 24 hours or so, I will do his turns for him and/or find a replacement. I have already gotten his passwords during previous delays.

You´re playing his turns? That might work for some games, but here he is the mortal enemy of practically anyone, including yourself, and even though I trust you not to intentionally sabotage him, you still can not unsee his troop distribution for example.

You´re playing his turns? That might work for some games, but here he is the mortal enemy of practically anyone, including yourself, and even though I trust you not to intentionally sabotage him, you still can not unsee his troop distribution for example.

Yes, that was a cut and paste post for all the games I'm admining. In this one I will surely just find a replacement before we continue on...

Might I add, that I think we all hope he does return and play more consistently, as we enjoy his distinctive approach to MP.

Yes, that was a cut and paste post for all the games I'm admining. In this one I will surely just find a replacement before we continue on...

What about Hub Always War?

Might I add, that I think we all hope he does return and play more consistently, as we enjoy his distinctive approach to MP.

Oh yes, quite. This game just wouldn't be the same anymore without him as a common enemy. :(

sohleks responded to my email and asked to be replaced, the call is already out there. Sorry everyone, I was enjoying him in the games too... but hopefully his replacement moves faster and we can get this game to a more modern age!

sohleks responded to my email and asked to be replaced, the call is already out there. Sorry everyone, I was enjoying him in the games too... but hopefully his replacement moves faster and we can get this game to a more modern age!

:cry: NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOoooo! :cry:

Whatever is wrong? Did something tragic happen to him in RL?

No I am fine, I just no longer want to play. Sorry...

I think England may want to take a look out their window this year... quite a lot of activity in France lately. What does he see...?

Really? And here I thought I was just using the standard war monger approach. :groucho:

Good luck guys, have fun. :)

The user kenwyn will be taking the place of sohleks in this game. I will be emailing him all the relevant information shortly, and he will be added to PBEM tracker in due time. Welcome to our newest player, and good luck to him in holding sohleks's empire together!

Oy vey, does he know that he has the whole world as enemy in this game?

Top Bottom