Earth 18 Civs: Triumvirate Uprising PBEM

OK gents, i'v GPS'd first turn(s). Hope i did it correctly, took bit to figure out the mechanics.
Quite an interesting game, even tho i'v never played on Earth map before.

I look forward to reporting more "in character" after i'v settled in, but 1st...

Some admin Q's & requests: :confused:
1] I'm still having difficulty wrapping my mind around who is playing which 3 civ's. The names are SO long on some i can't even read them on a single screen or page. The best i can assemble/find so far is the turn/"Pool" listing. Is there an UP-to-DATE listing somewhere?
How can i make peace if i don't know who's who & thus, who's friend(s) & who's enemy?

2] N'Hawk... how can i (or U?) update my name & passwords on Tracker?

3] Anyone... how can i update my password in game "My Details"?
Do they even matter?

4] Anyone... there's "notes" stuck all around my playing screens. They seem semi-useful, but clutter up the view + some are now out of date.
How were they created?
How does 1 delete, update, or create new ones?

Any & all help will be appreciated. :love:
Perhaps even rewarded; ah-h-h, it feels nice to be in a position of power so i may generous to lesser civ's! :smug: (thanks sohleks) :goodjob:

OK gents, i'v GPS'd first turn(s).
4] Anyone... there's "notes" stuck all around my playing screens. They seem semi-useful, but clutter up the view + some are now out of date.
How were they created?
How does 1 delete, update, or create new ones?

Any & all help will be appreciated. :love:
Perhaps even rewarded; ah-h-h, it feels nice to be in a position of power so i may generous to lesser civ's! :smug: (thanks sohleks) :goodjob:

I think press ALT + S at the same time on the tile. Eventual it will ask for text. don't put any if you want to clear, add new text , say to name a mountain or area.

gps turn to quikboy.

Hey Ken... here's the turn order with up to date player names. Red means this civ is eliminated..

Nighthawk - Rome
Nighthawk - Mali
Nighthawk - Inca
Imp. Knoedel - Persia
Imp. Knoedel - France
Imp. Knoedel - China
Kenwyn - Germany
Kenwyn - Russia
Kenwyn - Japan
Hercules90 - Aztecs
Hercules90 - Greece
Hercules90 - Egypt
quikboy - America
quikboy - Spain
quikboy - Arabia
Eclipse - England
Eclipse - Mongolia
Eclipse - India

3] ... Changing password in "My Details..." this is in the escape menu. Do this during your live turn so it can update... I think it should ask for you current password before you input a new one (it might want you to input the new passwords twice maybe.) You will need to do this for all three civs unless you fancy having different passwords for each civ...

4] ... My notes? Yes that's a feature of the game. Zoom out to the globe view; the buttons above the minimap change at this level... At the far right it should be be the button that brings up the note panel (it looks kind of like a compass made of arrows to me.) You can delete and make new notes using the different modes on this panel.

sohleks is more involved after he leaves the game than when he was in it! (?!??)

He is correct, and I probably have not updated the player listing on the first page in a while. As a general rule, anyone that isn't your 3 civs probably hates you! :p

If you do change your in-game name, thats fine, just let me know and I can update the PBEM tracker as the admin. I will keep an eye on it when I load my turns as well.

There is no need to change your password if you dont want. Its only for your own protection from cheaters. Cheaters never prosper anyway!

No need to thank me. I'm too far away for you to bother with, and I plan on taking back Rome one day anyway...

Excellent info! Thank U, except...
"No need to thank me. I'm too far away for you to bother with, and I plan on taking back Rome one day anyway..." = LOL! The Romans love me already & always will. :bowdown:

'tis a shame ya'll have such a grudge against nice, lil' ol' me. :cry:
How can i make peace if U hate me. I can be a (fairly) reasonable guy.

======================
Admin/N'hawk:
1] I can change my name w/i game (already have for 1) to "Kenwyn", same as Tracker is.
2] I don't find a way to change Tracker P/W's. I'd very much like to change to my system/choice instead having to copy & paste in both games every turn. Do i need to give them to U to change? :confused:

To delete a note, ALT+S and right-click.

I think my terms for peace were quite clear, give up the Mediterranian or prepare to be eliminated.

"...give up the Mediterranian or prepare to be eliminated."
Ou-u-u, i luv it when U talk tough. :p

Which civ is speaking to which civ? :confused:

Persia as the voice of all the German victims to the Führer of the worst menace to mankind. If you paid attention during your first turn you probably noticed that we are currently in a stalemate in the hills of the Caucasus, but I have no doubt that we will be able to break it sooner or later and then my troops will not stop until they have marched over Red Square and crossed every River from the Volga to the Danube.

Oh and China wants Beijing back too, or so I heard.

How do i contact "Quikboy"?
Have searched this thread & all of site = no "Quikboy", to PM or an email address. :confused:

Can someone help? I need to talk a few things over with him before he completes his turn(s).

Quikboy... pls PM or email me. :help:

How do i contact "Quikboy"?
Have searched this thread & all of site = no "Quikboy", to PM or an email address. :confused:

Can someone help? I need to talk a few things over with him before he completes his turn(s).

Quikboy... pls PM or email me. :help:

Quickboy sends me the turn
I replied to one of his emails and gave him a bump

Thank U & thank U.

Just PM'd with my Q + encouraged him to help keep up the nice pace we had going.

Really? You are seriously trying to negotiate with the only person on the Eurasian landmass that poses no direct threat to you, apart from maybe India? Well, I guess you have to start somewhere.

Wel-l-l, hm-m-m, we mite have joint ventures to pursue? ;)
Yeah, ah-h-h, that's it! Maybe some joint ventures. :D

Frankly, friend or enemy, i'd much rather he just take his turn(s) on a more timely basis like the rest of us. It's now been over 5 days(!) this time. :gripe:
Has ANYONE heard ANYTHING from him? :confused:

Ken again = purely admin Q:
How does 1 change password in Tracker ?
(it's real pain in the ___ to copy & paste old, unfamiliar passwords every time i want to open a file)

Does game leader need to write their admin? Or can leader/originator do so? (i'd even give my simple ones to them/him to replace the unfamiliar & fancy current ones)

Wel-l-l, hm-m-m, we mite have joint ventures to pursue? ;)
Yeah, ah-h-h, that's it! Maybe some joint ventures. :D

Yes, I am sure he can surprise-attack me with two Warriors and an Archer, I'm so scared.

Ken again = purely admin Q:
How does 1 change password in Tracker ?
(it's real pain in the ___ to copy & paste old, unfamiliar passwords every time i want to open a file)

Does game leader need to write their admin? Or can leader/originator do so? (i'd even give my simple ones to them/him to replace the unfamiliar & fancy current ones)

Refer to GM18 Thread. I think you can handle writing the Tracker Admin because this covers all games there not just this one

Thanks Eclip.
However, the NEW games i'v replaced into still have the old p/w's.
My setup profile does not seem to affect them.
Perhaps upon 2nd download, it will reset automatically based on my profile vs prior player's?

I'll try direct to Admin if U think they'll chang'm for me.
Otherwise each game lord or Tracker Admin will have to do for their game.

Top Bottom