Earth 18 Civs: Triumvirate Uprising PBEM

It just occurred to me that somewhere on this page is my 1.000th post. :eek:

And as Egypt's ally the Mali will do whatever they can to support Egypt in any war. Egypt is the gateway to Africa, so their well-being is our well-being.

How can you possibly be an ally of Egypt? They are helping the enemy! Not only by extra commerce, but they also opened KenWyn a route to Arabia, which they are supplying with horses!
At the moment they are mainly a gateway for the forces of evil.

And to respond to your other comments - I got Bronze Working and am running Slavery. unfortunately being stuck in the DESERT I have 2 health. TWO HEALTH!!! So extra food is being wasted constantly, I can afford to run either 2-3 flood plains cottages or possibly mix in a 3 hammer desert hill mine. THATS IT! When I said production, I meant production in all forms!!

That extra food wouldn´t be wasted if you knew how to whip right.

So basically its an investment of 5 hammers given up now to own a shrine and all the gold that comes with it LATER.

Your reasoning is faulty, because within 100 turns Carthage will belong to Germany.

The problem with you Knoedel is that you get way too emotional and don't look 300 turns down the line.

I look 300 turns down the line, and do you know what I see? The complete northern half of Africa under German control is what I see!

and I also have the advantage of looking at the much bigger picture.

I will repeat this line here over and over again to you along with "I told you so, but you wouldn´t listen!" after Germany has won a Domination victory.

Being constantly at war and doing any little thing to set him back isn't necessarily the best answer.

Erm, of course it is, what else could we possibly do?

That being said, we will defend Egypt as best we can, they are our #1 ally.

Your #1 ally lets horses pass through his territory to Arabia. With friends like these...

Knoedel, you caused the problems in Europe that resulted in Germany owning the continent

Well at least I´m standing up for my mistakes and do everything in my power to correct them.
It´s not like I managed to lose Rome on an Earth map... :mischief:

won't get in your way

Horses. to. Arabia.
Trading. commerce. with. KenWyn.

we don't consider you our ally

If you are not with me, then you are my enemy!

Link to video.

COME AT ME BRO!

So be it. If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed.

(From 00:30 to 00:45)

Link to video.

Crap I forgot to check his name and match the tracker up. What is his in-game name? I can fix his name in the tracker easily right now.

Just KenWyn.

Nope, didn´t work.

KenWyn could you give me your e-mail address via PM for now?

And all I will say is I know plenty how to whip right. With a size 1 city I have 5>4 with food. I can't whip a size 1 city. It grows 1 bread per turn. THERE IS NO PRODUCTION!

And, again, if I play nice with Germany, there might be a chance that Carthage doesn't fall in 100 turns. If I am at war with Germany, then no, there is no chance Carthage falls in 100 turns. Either way, it was just built and I'm working on ships and skirmishers there, its a size 1 city, I can't whip, I'm doing all I can, so being in a state of war right now would have absolutely no positive impact on me.

And seriously, good luck fighting us... Russia/Germany will walk right in and take Persia from you and you know it. Your threats don't bother me.

I'm not going to continue this conversation any more, its like talking to a brick wall with you.

Tracker profile name = "KenWyn"

Note All: Within game, now = KenWyn of the Germs & Japs. Havn't changed Rus yet(will this turn).

Previous round we seemed to have no prob. (tho it was before in-game name change)

It worked.

And seriously, good luck fighting us... Russia/Germany will walk right in and take Persia from you and you know it.

Link to video.

So be it! And when Persepolis falls, it will fall with a smile on my face if I managed to raze everything from Heliopolis to Timbuktu before! Rather would I see KenWyn win the game than let any treason go unpunished!

I'm not going to continue this conversation any more, its like talking to a brick wall with you.

A brick wall built with stones of righteousness, crushing every traitor under the weight of its justice!

We observers are just luvin' this! :clap:

Peanuts, popcorn, cold beer anyone? The Germs are buying! :woohoo:

Your insanity is your downfall.

Talk to the spear! I hope you like to be on the receiving end of your favorite UU!

Too much My Little Pony.

I don´t see how that has anything to do with this. Friendship and Harmony are pretty much the only things I won´t throw at you, although there are at least equines involved.

WHAT IS THIS? I took a look at the foreign relations advisor, and not only is Egypt a useless bystander, she even has open borders with Germany and is thus actively helping the enemy!
Hercules90, you have exactly one turn, I repeat, one turn to either cancel the OB-agreement with Germany or declare war on him, otherwise my Immortals will make sure that you are in for a world of pain!

The reason for opting for peace was a struggling Egypt, and no copper or iron within reach and a new German leader looking for peace.

Also Egypt noticed a number of German spearmen approaching Heliopolis, but most worryingly was to see the Persian Immortal army not holding their ground.

The reason for opting for peace was a struggling Egypt, and no copper or iron within reach and a new German leader looking for peace.

That much I can understand, even if I don´t approve of it, but that´s no excuse for open borders!

Also Egypt noticed a number of German spearmen approaching Heliopolis, but most worryingly was to see the Persian Immortal army not holding their ground.

You could have told me? I didn´t know Heliopolis was so weakly defended, or I would have sent reinforcements.

You know, it dawns on me that a great many problems could have been avoided by better communication between the two of us.

The Germs have moved. Forward in some cases, backward in others.

While their expansive king was away in Scandinavia, London has fallen! :woohoo:
By land our tight fighting units & by sea "marine axemen" of the mighty German Empire have succeeded where many have failed. For the future of our great lands on the continent we must prepare for the eventual arrival of faraway civ's rumored to be growing in the west.

On our SW front in the hills & mountains of middle Earth we have done as promised in order to end the stalemate/soon-to-be-slaughter... we Germs have pulled back to less threatening positions. We are watching carefully to see if Imp K of the Persians & the crowd of Mali & Egyptian units will do the same. :scan:

We may even entertain an offer for ceasing hostilities or Peace with some. :hmm:

Quite an interesting world we have here. Thanks for setting it up(!).

The Russian report has little to report.

We agree in principle with our friends the Germs; ceasing of hostilities in the southern mountains would be good for all involved. Thus we too backed our strike force away from the Persians in good faith.

Other than that, we're just humming along with infastructure projects, exploration, & using northern barbs for target practice & unit training. :D

Emperor KenWyn of the Warrior Nation Japan wants all the little people of this & other worlds to know how our conquests are going! :king:

Actually, His Highness Eclip of the Mongols & i have agreed to stop fighting. He offered a simple ceasefire, but we prefer a Peace treaty. After clearing our hills of the spying Mongol warrior & withdrawing all our troops from Mongol lands, we sent a treaty offer. We will see if the Emperor Eclip desires enlightenment or elimination. :undecide:

As for our little neighbor to the south... they gotta go. As long as any Chin are around, their fellow former countrymen will keep getting upset & refusing to work. Not only that, but they gave away their workers! The only thing of value they could have bribed us with. :mad:

Beyond our China cleanup work, we are happy to work & grow with our neighbors. Hopefully we will soon be sharing goods & trade! :thumbsup:

My deepest condolences to the English people. Your sacrifices shall not be forgotten!

Aztecs took turn & passed on.
Just sorta working on some improvements & sniffing butts with neighbors. :D

Game Q: what does "Complete Kill" mean?
Also city can reflip = ?

Top Bottom