The old thread is here

Game Now Closed

Playing Order
Earl
LKendter <----- To Play
Axid
Shdwlord <---- On deck
Mummyman

There hasn't seemed to be a Persain SG for a while and their my favourite civ so here we are:

Rules
- No automated workers or long go to orders. No units fortified in the middle of no where.
-24 hours to pick up, 24 hours after to play. Post when you pick up. If you know you won't be able to play for a while say so and we will either move you down the list for a turn or we can change the playing order. Post to say you are playing
-Max 20 turns, No min. Max may change in later game

I pick up around 6pm GMT at earliest.

The set are:
- normal temprature
- 4 billion years old
- Standard map with 6 computer civs ( I like having that little bit extra breathing room.)
- 60% Continental

ok. i should be able to get this up in about a hour to an hour and a half depeneding on how fast i can type. i'll go download it again and see what i can do.

I;ve moved you to teh bottem of teh list so you can get sorted......... and the save is at the bottem of the post above......
I'll Put it here anyway

But Axis is playing!

You were until you started confusing everybody...... :rolleyes:

I think you need time to get sorted out.....

I've been sorted, i've just been looking for a save that i could download so that i could play.

I confused everybody because after i saw earl's posted save i downloaded it and started to play and didn't see anybody's posts.

I'm not changing the playing order again......

And you said "I'll play in response to your mail" That meant to me, and I'd guess everyone else, you were joining in......

Repost of the game.

Earl
LKendter (spelling corrected)
Axid <----- To Play
Shdwlord <---- On deck
charliehoke
Mummyman

edit: Old attachment deleted.

Fine, just e-mail me or IM me when it's my turn, this is just too confusing....

i hate to say this but i can't get the correct file. unless 2350BC is correct but it doesn't look it. we know nobody and we have two cities. that's it. someone else please check on it. i've tried four times form both of the downloads. in his one a L's in the old one. :rolleyes: sorry for the delay.

EDIT:: never mind this i just now saw L's newest post. didn't see before. sorry

Sorry....... sure that was his one..... obviously not.... Me doing the confusing now...... :rolleyes:
is this SG cursed or something :lol:

As the old king is on his deathbed he tells his closest advisor that he want’s his good friends son Axid to take his place. And with that the king dies and the people mourn for weeks. As Axid takes the thrown he promises to rule wisely and justly.

1575BC- we make contact with Elizabeth queen of England, She acts to snotty and demands to much to trade anything with her.

1550BC- Perseoplis builds a settler and starts working on a garrison of spearman.

1500BC- a road completed to bring dyes into the empire. Forest cleared near Susa much to the delight of the builders. The barracks is brought down 2 turns. A road to connect Susa is started.

1450BC- a road connects Susa to our growing empire. Susa’s citizens are happy. A mine is started to help production in Susa.

1425BC- a spearman is completed in Perseoplis. A settler is started.

1400BC- Horseback Riding discovered. The people are overjoyed. Our sages start work on alphabet. Money going to science raised to 70% at no loss of money. Tarsus founded near horses and also to connect our culture or so my advisors say. A temple to Axid is started in Tarsus.

1375BC- a mine is completed near Susa. The builders in the city are very happy.

1350BC- a barracks completed in Susa because of the recent mines materials. The builders now choose to start a Temple to the king.

1325BC- Perseoplis finishes the settler it was working on and starts on another spearman.

1300BC- a garrison of spearman has reached Tarsus and fortifies to defend the city.

1275BC- a road to Tarsus has been completed and the first horses are brought to Perseoplis.

1250BC- Alphabet has been completed. Our sages say we should start working on polytheism and I agree with them. A road connects ivory to Perseoplis and the people are overjoyed.

1225BC- Perseoplis completes a spearman, and yet another settler is started.

1150BC- a garrison of warrior’s fortifies to mark a possible city spot. A village is found southeast of Nineveh.

1125BC- a settler is completed in Perseoplis, a Temple to the king is started. Our garrison of warriors goes to the village and the people are friendly and teach us mathematics. They’re name is the Harappans.

1100BC- Barbarian horseman spotted southeast of the warrior. They come up with a daring plan to lead them to the Babylonians. A road connects Arbela to the empire and the people rejoice. And the king lowers the money going to science to 60%.

And as the king looks back on his long reign and he smiles. He then suffers a heartattack and dies. Leaving the throne open to the next emperor.

i'm not a hundred percent sure what to next but i think we should do something about the gems up north and connect ot the iron around Arbela but that's me. i had a settler going north of arbela to get the whale and dyes up there.

and heres the game

Preety quiet turns for all so far. I'm amazed how week Babylon are.... they have nothing really which would be of use to us.... no horses, can't see any iron (they don't have iron working or one other of our techs btw) and teh only luxury they have we have too. The lands aren't great either....
Only reason I can see is to raise Ninevah as its idenying tarsus 2 flood plains and teh lands south of it are preety good.
Germany are in the middle of jungle it looks like and we don't know where the heck England are....
Anyway the settler north of Arbela should build his city right on the dyes. Should get the whale then.
Pasargadae needs a temple straight after It completes the Pyramids (Hopefully chear LKendter up :) )
And the settler north of the city should go on the hill to the right of the gems.... should get more hills rather than moutains then.

Shdwlord is up next

the blue are england. and your right they are in a jungle. i'm in the mid of the Zulu SG and it's a mess cause us and the chinese started in the jungle so they shouldn't be a huge prob for a while. this should prove a fairly interesting game in my opinion. but that's my $.02:D

oh does anyone whish i hadn't built Tarsus ther, if so say so. i thought it was worth it.:cool:

England Blue :confused: Germany are always that colour and English Orange.....
Anyway it seems are two nearest rivals are really in bad positions. All depends on where the other 4 are. Could easily see us control the whole continent though so dont' jump into the forbiden place too early.

Tarsus is in a good position just ninevah is in the way.... won't be a problem once teh Babs get :hammer:

Top Bottom