[BTS] Eight years war of resistance development thread

Well.. You can help me to add new tech/units while remove the old tech/units that aren't fit this time period.

Can I send you a new tech tree? I want to say, now I can send you a tech tree idea and in a second time if you are agree the xml file.

That would require making a completely new map.

Yeah.....

Also, the devolopment will be halted until @Paolo80 finished the tech tree.

Sorry,

I'm not able to mod BTS. I should study BTS mechanics, but now I haven't many free time.... Sorry... Maybe I could work on your project next year, but I can't assure it

Modding BTS is the same as modding vanilla CIV. There is no mechanical difference in that respect. BTS is literally just vanilla CIV4 with features added on.

:(

Does anyone had an idea of what tech tree of this mod should be?
It depends on how you want the mod to play in terms of unlocking new units, building stuff etc. I am not sure how well CIV is going to lend it self to the setting either since realistically it's all about war and, I guess, building up the interior whilst at constant war with the AI. So like basically figure out how the mod should play first and the tech tree will come from that.

:(

Does anyone had an idea of what tech tree of this mod should be?
Well here are some ideas.
You could use platypings disabled techs mod which makes it so that no civ can research any tech, that could be good if you want this mod to stay in the era it is meant to be.
Or you could just rename and change the icon and effects of existing techs.

Top Bottom